Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Neil Warnock is feeling the pressure

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
He's clearly rattled after Saturday's games and has branded Ugly Duckling Southgate's decision to rest key players a disgrace. I didn't hear him complaining about Chelsea resting players at the weekend when they lost 3-0...LOL

The future's bright, the future's RED & WHITE

Comments

• Options
    yeah he has done his nut aint he, i cant believe he has vented his spleen in this way and on tv!! i must admit he has got balls, i admire him for that, he dont care what he says! good on him, its what we all think aint it!
  • Options
    true
  • Options
    cracking rant, i do love it when he goes into one
  • Options
    if that twat warnock was in the same position as boro he wouldn't give a toss about anyone else or their opinion on the team he picked...so we all have to just get on with it
  • Options
    Boro's season was over and they had an important cup tie 48 hours away, what does he expect them to do?
    I do like it when he has a rant, but he's made himself look pretty stupid here
  • Options
    I can see him being in hot water with the FA too.... I doubt they're keen on hearing it suggested that a manager is fixing results for his friends...
  • Options
    'they've got Alan Curbishley and West Ham oop next, he's another mate of his' !!!
  • Options
    it was ok for warnock to field a completely different 11 in their fa cup tie againt swansea at home, which they lost 0-3, cos his priority was the premiership , well guess what warnock southgates priority was the cup..FACT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]'they've got Alan Curbishley and West Ham oop next, he's another mate of his' !!!
    I know, it's brilliant
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He should be having a go at the FA, why did the replays have to be last night rather than tonight? Or why couldn't the teams involved play on Friday night instead of Saturday?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]He should be having a go at the FA, why did the replays have to be last night rather than tonight? Or why couldn't the teams involved play on Friday night instead of Saturday?[/quote]

International week.
  • Options
    who cares about England we're shite anyway.Sorry but i can't get excited about England anymore, the football is boring and passionless.I care about Charlton.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]who cares about England we're shite anyway.Sorry but i can't get excited about England anymore, the football is boring and passionless.I care about Charlton.

seconded... i'd like to see them do well but it's all about the ADDICKS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]who cares about England we're shite anyway.Sorry but i can't get excited about England anymore, the football is boring and passionless.I care about Charlton.

yeah,but you know you will watch it and be cheering them on.
  • Options
    in all honesty,i very rarely watch a full ninety minutes of England.As a kid and as my son does now i would watch every minute of every game on TV.But i just can't get excited about it anymore.Unless it is a must win game where the outcome gives a definate deciding factor I usually flick across channels.Sad I know but England just doesn't do it for me anymore a sad reflection of modern day football.
  • Options
    I think our friend Mr Warnock is feeling the pressure. On Talkshite this morning they were reading out messages from Sheff Utd fans who are saying he has lost the plot & want him out. Perhaps this 'Pressure' that Pards is talking about putting on the teams above is very real after all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite] On Talkshite this morning they were reading out messages from Sheff Utd fans who are saying he has lost the plot & want him out. .

Blimey i know football fans are fickle but how can any Sheff Utd fan want him out after what he's done there
  • Options
    they always want him out, he thrives on being booed by his own fans! the guys a nutta
  • Options
    isn't he a Sheff Utd fan? I actually quite like him, he's mad and he creates the impression of just being a Sheffield farmer put in charge of the club!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He is certainately a character.

An arsehole.

But a character
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]isn't he a Sheff Utd fan? I actually quite like him, he's mad and he creates the impression of just being a Sheffield farmer put in charge of the club!

agreed, i like him, he cracks me up! I remember when he was playin arsenal, and it was recently after the fracar between arsene and Pards, warnock said in jest that he would knock wenger out, made me larf the gall of the guy, i think he is funny
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]isn't he a Sheff Utd fan? I actually quite like him, he's mad and he creates the impression of just being a Sheffield farmer put in charge of the club!

"Sheffield farmer........"
    Do they have farmers in Sheffield?

:-)
  • Options
    Poor old Colin!
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I think our friend Mr Warnock is feeling the pressure. On Talkshite this morning they were reading out messages from Sheff Utd fans who are saying he has lost the plot & want him out. Perhaps this 'Pressure' that Pards is talking about putting on the teams above is very real after all.

a win against wigan and i reckon those 4 or 5 teams above us will go into freefall...i can see both us and west ham getting out of this still if we can put some wins together...
  • Options
    The Great Escape..........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]it was ok for warnock to field a completely different 11 in their fa cup tie againt swansea at home, which they lost 0-3, cos his priority was the premiership , well guess what warnock southgates priority was the cup..FACT

big difference. Sheff Utd fielding a weakened team in the Cup and losing affects only them. Boro' doing it in the league against a team fighting relegation is disrespectful of the other teams involved. Like Warnock I hope Boro' lose their next six and get dragged right into it. If Boro' had done it with a couple of games to go against a mid table side then that is a different matter. I remember in the past Curbs was mindful of it and used it a couple of times as a reason why he didn't give youngsters a go as he had to be mindful of who we were playing. We applauded him for that 'fair play' at the time. And Southgate isn't even a qualified manager. No wonder his appointment was opposed by so many.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I hope Boro' lose their next six and get dragged right into it.

their next two games are against west ham and then watford, with wigan in a few weeks time.
  • Options
    there you go then. C'mon Boro, C'mon Boro !!! Still think Southgate was wrong though.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite] International week.

Not sure why that would have anything to do with it. FIFA guidelines state players should report for duty 3 games before the game, so that's wednesday. No reason to play last night at all.