Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I'll have a pizza that
  • Options
    Using their dough wisely.
  • Options
    I don't like them as they don't deliver to my house, Domino's is soo much better
  • Options
    Hopefully we will be topping the league come May
  • Options

I don't like them as they don't deliver to my house, Domino's is soo much better

Anyone that pays £15.99 for a pizza is a mug really.
  • Options
    JT said:

Anyone that pays £15.99 for a pizza is a mug really.
    Dont worry Nathan isnt wasting his money, I presume it was on the tax payer
  • Options
    Its not the official sponsor though is it? as in 'Coca Cola Championship' or 'N-Power Championship'. Its just the official pizza of the football league, whatever that means.
  • Options
    Its clearly obvious they want a slice of the action
  • Options

Its not the official sponsor though is it? as in 'Coca Cola Championship' or 'N-Power Championship'. Its just the official pizza of the football league, whatever that means.

It means if you eat anything else then lee bowyer comes round to yours and does a "reducer" tackle to slow you down before gurning like an angry testicle at you

• Options

I'd imagine it means that its the pizza that all the players eat, whilst drinking the official cola they all drink. Can't be long before there's an official chocolate they all eat. Is McDonalds the official burger chain of the football league, btw?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'd imagine it means that its the pizza that all the players eat, whilst drinking the official cola they all drink. Can't be long before there's an official chocolate they all eat. Is McDonalds the official burger chain of the football league, btw?
    Charlton chocolate was lovely, the club should restock that
  • Options
    Charlton water was among some of the best water i've ever had.
  • Options

I just presumed that it was the official sponsor , but can now see that it says "Official Pizza Partner". Wonder when the official sponsor will be announced then as there is only 3 weeks until kick off.
  • Options
    Presumably this deal will last four seasons
  • Options
    The Football League are really struggling to find a title sponsor, wouldn't be surprised if there isn't one next season
  • Options
    i am very ham & pineapple about this.
  • Options
    Love the spin on the FL's site:
    "UK's number one Pizza chain, Papa John's, are to become the Official Pizza Partner of The Football League..... with more than 200 stores throughout the country."
    So that would be ignoring the fact that Dominos have in excess of 600 stores in England (not the UK) as do Pizza Hut while Pizza Express have over four hundred.
    So that's actually the UK's number four Pizza chain then.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Presumably this deal will last four seasons

Bravo
  • Options
    Pretty vile stuff it seems to me, where the sugar, salt and fat content of the pizzas is high. Still if the sport of football is associated with, cough, healthy eating we should I suppose, be grateful. I await the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Their owner is a complete w**nker. Refuses to pay health insurance for his American employees because it would cost an extra seven cents on each pizza, while at the same time he lives in a house with a moat, it's own golf course and 10+ bedrooms.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

. Still if the sport of football is associated with, cough, healthy eating we should I suppose, be grateful. I await the day.

TBF The Olympics was littered with unhealthy sponsors..and a massive McDonalds inside the park itself.

• Options
    Mirko Bolesan ‏@mirkobolesan
    UK's number one pizza franchise launches their partnership with the Football League at football's number one franchise, MK Dons!
  • Options
    Tuesday night shift is not the same without the buy one get one free offer
  • Options

Their owner is a complete w**nker. Refuses to pay health insurance for his American employees because it would cost an extra seven cents on each pizza, while at the same time he lives in a house with a moat, it's own golf course and 10+ bedrooms.

Careful. You'll have limeygent castigating you in a minute...