Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup Final : Man Utd v Chelsea

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
Would you watch it?

Am I alone in saying this would have absolutely zero interest for me, other than a quick look at how Wembley looks for it's first FA Cup Final - otherwise

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Time was when the FA Cup Final was interesting & pretty much different teams each year, including plenty of suprises..........the recent ones have dulled into a monotonous Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool blend.

It's like the "race" for the title - who gives a @@@@ these days ???

Boring, predictable, dull, same old super rich teams, bought by "Champions" League money............

Comments

• Options
    I have to say that would be the only final I would watch !!!....................Watford v Blackburn !!!!!! - no thanks....
  • Options
    last year's fa cup final was a good 'un
  • Options
    It's more than just recently that the Cup final has seen different teams. You have to go back over 30 years to find one not to feature at least one of the so called Big Six (Man U, L'pool, Arse, Chels, Spuds and Everton) 1975 in fact when West Ham played Fulham.
    It's almost 20 years, since a real underdog won - Wimbledon in 1988.
    These facts do make a mockery of the media perception that the big clubs don't take it seriously.
    If we are not in it then I would always want to watch Man Utd versus Arse/Chels or L'pool.
    No interest in a final like Villa V Boro etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]I have to say that would be the only final I would watch !!!....................Watford v Blackburn !!!!!! - no thanks....

Exactly. Man Utd v Chelsea will at least be a good game. If one wins their semi and the other doesn't then the final will be a stroll in the park.