Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GARETH SOUTHGATE

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
I f**King hate that Palarse w**k*er.

"I don't know, I'm not sure if it was a penalty"
WELL I'LL GIVE YOU A 'KIN CLUE FELLA. LOOK IN TOMORROWS PAPER. IT WILL SAY MAN UTD 1 - MIDDLESHIT 0. (RONALDO PEN)

SERVES YOU EFFIN RIGHT FOR DISCREDITING THE LEAGUE ON SATURDAY.

YOU PERSONALLY COST THIS COUNTRY OUR FIRST MAJOR HONOUR FOR 30 YEARS AT EURO '96.
GO AND DO A BLOODY PIZZA ADVERT YOU STUPID UGLY ****!

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2007
    Now come on DJDD, tell us what you really think!;-)
  • Options
    they dont call you chirpy for nothing ay ;-)
  • Options
    REALLY HATE HIM!
  • Options
    I must admit, i have never liked the spotty ugly stripey nigel neither, and Davey i totally agree with your sentiments.
  • Options
    "Gareth Southgate has been confirmed as the FA's new Head of Elite Development"

Excellent! We should be churning out a whole host of talented youngsters now we've got this clown in charge!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]"Gareth Southgate has been confirmed as the FA's new Head of Elite Development"

Excellent! We should be churning out a whole host of talented youngsters now we've got this clown in charge!

Yet anoher "Job for the boys" at the FA, GS is just the sort of muppet they employ so they can keep him in check, he even wears blazers................you could not make it up.
  • Options
    I quite like him.

I'll get my coat.
  • Options
    Told the lot of you that we needed to keep our faith in him
  • Options
    Told the lot of you that we needed to keep our faith in him
    He’s proved his worth 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redeemed. 
  • Options
    MCS said:
    I must admit, i have never liked the spotty ugly stripey nigel neither, and Davey i totally agree with your sentiments.
    In other news what ever happened to this spectacular ginger specimen of a man?
  • Options
    Rubbish at penalties though, but what a great job he is doing 👍
  • Options
    Thank goodness for that result.  For the next few days at least I don't need to worry about my surname being Southgate!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    MCS said:
    In other news what ever happened to this spectacular ginger specimen of a man?
    Hes about, taking names, fucking shit up 

Some say he can be summoned by cackling at the sunset calling to arms him and his ginger minions, all kissed by fire and ready for action 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Wankers on this thread 

#justsaying

I cannot explain and Icannot forget
  • Options
    After the group games I had doubts. We were too negative I thought, especially that Scotland game. But a semi final then a final in international football is a great return no matter what happens Sunday 

• Options
    Speaking personally, I've forgiven him his stripy origins. He comes across really well - decent and honest but with a streak of hardness where necessary. Compare and contrast with almost everyone else in public life in this country. 
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    Speaking personally, I've forgiven him his stripy origins. He comes across really well - decent and honest but with a streak of hardness where necessary. Compare and contrast with almost everyone else in public life in this country. 
    Kenneth Williams Ooh Matron GIFs  Tenor
  • Options
    tactical masterclass v germany, 4-0 win in the quarters, ballsy subs in the extra time and staying loyal to sterling paying off - what a manager.
  • Options
    Southgate has turned out to be a brilliant manager and if we win the tournament should probably be knighted. However I can't get over his Palace connection because their fans are claiming his England success as theirs.