Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

jerome thomas joins palarse

Did well for us, palace fans are all firming up over signing him! Wouldn't make it into our first team now, we got harriott!

Comments

• Options
    He will do a decent job for them, unfortunately
  • Options
    relegation time
  • Options
    When you say 'firming up' do you mean sexually or in a hooligan way?

I'm getting old.
  • Options
    WSS its Palarse so it has to be sexually
  • Options
    Hope he crashes and burns along with the rest if the Nigels.
  • Options
    He'll probably be their best player... for maybe one or two games a season. The rest of the time he'll just mooch about the pitch not doing all that much, if my memory of him hasn't deceived me.
  • Options
    The thing is that Holloway is a good motivator .. there is a lot of latent talent in Thomas J .. if anyone can get it out, Stanley can
  • Options
    Pleased about this.
  • Options
    Always liked him when he was with us but if we had just been promoted to the Prem I don't think I would be getting too exited over JT coming back.
  • Options

Always liked him when he was with us but if we had just been promoted to the Prem I don't think I would be getting too exited over JT coming back.

lol! Spot on!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't he make his debut for us against palace in a cup game? Spooky or what..
  • Options
    Past it
  • Options
    An attitude player, if he is the player that destroyed Curbs West Ham, they have a great signing or the Championship Thomas ... waste of space.
  • Options
    If he's Zaha's replacement then i'm not sure they've got much to be happy about there
  • Options
    Well that's them down then.
  • Options
    Good signing for them and on the whole thought he was very good for us in the Prem.
  • Options

The thing is that Holloway is a good motivator .. there is a lot of latent talent in Thomas J .. if anyone can get it out, Stanley can

I agree Lincs stanley is the only manager to get varney to play well .

• Options
    If they are signing Jerome Thomas then they'll be down by Xmas, couldn't get near the WBA team these last two seasons.

Barely Championship class these days, nowhere near Premiership level.
  • Options
    show pony with no real end product - prefer Harriott.
  • Options
    Was on Leeds not so long ago and wasn't impressive there according to a couple of their fans I know.

Just the sort of player you want in a relegation scrap though, a real fighter. Oh wait.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

show pony with no real end product - prefer Harriott.

yup, agreed
  • Options
    the same stuff was spouted when ambrose went to them geeks

and he got 20 flipping goals or something stupid , hopefully thomas has a mare
  • Options

couldn't get near the WBA team these last two seasons.

Played over 30 games for them in 11/12 and 10/11

Only last season that he wasn't playing regularly for them and he still played 12 times.

West Brom improved and were a top half side so he missed out but he was a decent middle to bottom half of the prem player for WBA.

Agree but as shown with Ambrose in the right set up he could do well. Holloway attacks and that will suit Jerome. 30 now so a more mature person than when with us perhaps.
  • Options
    Poor mans Wagstaff.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    No doubt Jerome had quality about him but I think his best performances are in the past. As I said if we had just been promoted to the Prem I wouldn't be too excited by his return.
  • Options

Thomas and Palace deserve each other.

lol! True.

• Options
    I prefer CH personally now, didn't mind him and he did ok for us. Hopefully he does shit for them and is past it etc
  • Options

couldn't get near the WBA team these last two seasons.

Played over 30 games for them in 11/12 and 10/11

Only last season that he wasn't playing regularly for them and he still played 12 times.

West Brom improved and were a top half side so he missed out but he was a decent middle to bottom half of the prem player for WBA.

Agree but as shown with Ambrose in the right set up he could do well. Holloway attacks and that will suit Jerome. 30 now so a more mature person than when with us perhaps.
    Leave it out Henry, don't bring bloody facts into it!!!

Why can't you just allow a chap to talk bollocks in peace?
  • Options
    When he first broke through with us, I thought he was going to be something special - but he couldn't be arsed.

Total underachiever.