Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Someone ripping off the Burro Che design work

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
Just to alert you, you might get a mail in the next couple of days from someone trying to rip off the Che Hales design, no permission has been gained from Burro to use the design, and it has nothing to do with Valley Flags.

Be aware of dodgy copyright infringements.

Comments

• Options
    As you may have noticed at the weekend, a similar concept has been created for the brand new overhead flag which was given its first outing on Sunday, before the win against Newcastle, so it’s very popular!

LOL! Quite popular I'd say. Rothko, didn't you check with breamster as to whether he had this "unique, hand drawn, scanned vector" design in development before you went and had the flag done? Could have saved any unsavoury accusations ;-)
    As with all the Addickted.net designs, this creation has been hand drawn, scanned and converted to a vector image, making it completely unique and personalised.

Not completely true though is it? Not the unique bit anyhow.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    hehe, he claims he produced the design 7 years ago, and he's not being opportunist. hmmm, I'll leave it in the hands of Burro and the license holders of both the original work.

He could have donated all his GCSE Art scribbles to us and saved us the hassle of getting properly licensed artwork.

I think Breamster will be claiming he invented the internet next, also I'll love to know how much has been given to charity by that site.