Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's all the Hype about Nugent?

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
McSheffrey and Cureton Have Scored More Goals.

Comments

• Options
    I agree, hes OK but nowhere near worth more than £3 million.

Leroy Lita has had a better season if you look at it in terms of goals in the top flight.
  • Options
    I stand to be corrected but Nugent is still a teenager isn't he? He might be 20 but very much a youngster compared to the others mentioned.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Lita comes from Thanet. If so how did we miss him?

Cureton has scored regularly for a long time now. I'm surprised somebody hasn't had a punt on him in the Prem. Proably too old now though.
  • Options
    absolute quality.

cureton is abou 27 - no point.

nugent has scored lots regularly for the last 3 seasons. watch some football league and you'll see how good he is.
  • Options
    agreed Preston bought him for £500k from Bury.He is class
  • Options
    Why would I want to watch some football league
  • Options
    Nugent is a top drawer striker, and when he plays in the prem a number of clubs will be kicking themselves for not signing him up.

I think Nugent to Everton in the summer with Johnson going to Arsenal.
  • Options
    he scored a cracker against palace, does that count for much?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Why would I want to watch some football league

So you can actually back at up any claim - because you obviuosly havent seen him play - he is miles better than the two you mentioned - as you don't watch football league you'll never know.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]he scored a cracker against palace, does that count for much?
    Jermaine easter of Wycombe Wanderers got a nice goal against some premier league team In the Carling cup, does that count for much ;-)

And we managed to let sinclair of plymouth score more or less an identical goal to nugents against us on saturday, grrrrrr
  • Options
    agreed