Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

your own idea for a film or tv series?

2»

Comments

• Options
    "Junkies versus Monkeys" - I think it would be a bit like Total Wipeout, or Gladiators, but with a twist.

They could have a round called "Druggies in Buggies. Wearing Huggies."
  • Options
    Half an idea, paralyze a black Mumbai snake then attach a camera to its head for when it revives.

where to put it...
  • Options
    Druggies Olympics, stuff them all with performance enhancements and watch them go! Would be interesting to know if they'd break the 9.00 secs for the 100m... !!
  • Options
    "tough tit you bought it". An unsympathetic consumer affairs program.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

"tough tit you bought it". An unsympathetic consumer affairs program.

I'm liking that. You could have a regular "What a mug" feature.

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Half an idea, paralyze a black Mumbai snake then attach a camera to its head for when it revives.

where to put it...

Channel 4 I'd guess.....
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Someone I know was once pitched the idea of filming someone before and after they won the lottery to see how it changed their life. Wasn't a success.

How would you film them before?
  • Options

This actually crossed my.mind tonight, about a really nice guy (good looking) who gets a bit drunk, gets a train home, and then goes in his local chippy. Local chippy then puts in the most meagre portion of chips he has even seen. The very good looking actor then pulls him up on it, but for his trouble gets called a cocksucker. Turns to the manager, who backs up the greasy chippy and doubles up the cocksucker comment.

Good looking bloke laughs it off, says something about you crazy guys and only joking. Goes home, eats his chips, makes love to his eastern European bikini model girlfriend for two hours (she.demanded on a quickie) waits for her to fall asleep, the sneaks out and shoots thw two aholes in the chippy.

Gets away with it, then goes on a campaign of taking out tight fisted chip shops.

I'm guessing this is what they call semi-autobiographical, ie you only made up the 2nd paragraph?
  • Options
    Of course it was made up.

Everyone knows my good lady is English !
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Watch Dom Get Done, where that bald midget gets parked up by members of the public who are entitled to more dole money than they already get without actually realising it! At the end if each show, they get presented with a check with back payments etc