Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

tattoo removal

Anyone had it done if so how did it go

Comments

• Options
    It was a good stag do then !
  • Options
    Yes mate not why I'm asking though lol
  • Options
    Yes, I had mine lasered off about ten years ago, three from my arms. The removal was just as painful as when they were done - expensive too. It took about ten sessions altogether. There are certain colours (orange, red, green) that can't be removed completely but on the whole I was very pleased with the outcome. You'd have to look very hard to see that there were ever tattoos there.
  • Options
    Just get it covered with something you like i said getting that palace eagle on your arse was out of order but your work mates were sure it woukd be ok and you would see the funny side
  • Options
    Just get a black and grey tat over it.
  • Options
    currently getting mine removed, price is based on size. Mine is £100 a go with an estimated 10 treatments. Had my 4th yesterday, happy so far but it does hurt!
  • Options
    Out of interest, where are you having your treatment? I started having laser treatment a few years ago but stopped as the results were very minimal and I felt conned. Can you put the contact details up of the clinic you go to and I will give them a call? Thanks!
  • Options
    Does anybody else remember going to see the tattooed lady at the fair? Now you see them everywhere!
  • Options
    The tattoo shop in welling does laser removal heard it is quite good
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Does anybody else remember going to see the tattooed lady at the fair? Now you see them everywhere!

No but I remember this song Rawtenstall Annual Fair...

Roll up, roll up , see the tattooed lady
    See the lovely lady with pictures on her skin
    In went the lads and they all gave a cheer
    Cos tattooed on her back was all the towns of Lancashire
    There was Oswaldtwistle, Manchester city
    The town hall standing in the square
    There was Bolton, Burnley, Aston-Underline,
    The coal pit up at Wigan was lookin mighty fine
    But someone shouted Daddy dont go down the mine.
    At the Rawtenstall annual fair.