Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We couldn't fail Sunday

As the clan were about to leave for a few jars before the game, spotted playfully swimming about in the Thames were two dolphins!!!!!

I kid you not, right infront of my front door. I was screaming with delight, a magnificent sight. They were only small & may be better described as porpoise. But they were there all the same & I said at the time they were an omen.

Have named them Killer & Leaburn!

C'mon you redssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Comments

• Options
    Might have a problem getting out at the moment, the Barriers closed!
  • Options
    tis ok
    we live the other side

hope i see them again soon
  • Options
    or did you mean I might need flippers when I get home ;-)
  • Options
    How's this for an omen. My better half was getting out the fine china in readiness for a mothers day meal in the evening and she knocked one of the plates against my Charlton mug. The plate smashed into little pieces and there wasn't even a mark on the mug. She turned to me and said that we wasn't going to lose today.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]How's this for an omen. My better half was getting out the fine china in readiness for a mothers day meal in the evening and she knocked one of the plates against my Charlton mug. The plate smashed into little pieces and there wasn't even a mark on the mug. She turned to me and said that we wasn't going to lose today.

i would of got the blame for the plate smashing..........
  • Options
    KBLS - where abouts?

I put my Ipod on shuffle yesterday for the first song to tell me something about the game. It was The Magnificent Seven (Clash), thus telling me that either we'd win 7-0 or Marcus Bent would score ... after about 1 minute I realised that both propositions were ridiculous ... oh well.
  • Options
    But it's not a million miles away from The Magnificent Zheng now is it? You just need a little imagination and bad pronunciation..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]But it's not a million miles away from The Magnificent Zheng now is it? You just need a little imagination and bad pronunciation..
    Perhaps the iGod was telling me that we will have a Magnificent Seven points out of nine...
  • Options
    The iGod moves in mysterious ways, that's for sure...
  • Options
    Well superstition or not, the home games I have been this season are Blackburn, Villa, Bolton, Newcastle, and Fulham( I did leave before Fulhame scored though!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]The iGod moves in mysterious ways, that's for sure...
    I'm going to refer to iGod again .... just a moment ...
  • Options
    "Somebody Loves You" - Eels