Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The state of football and has the amount of money in football corrupt the game?

I am doing an EPQ (5000 word essay) on this question and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or figures that i could use preferably if they had a credible source.
Many Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Look up David Conn on google and his books/articles on football governence.

Also look for Wyn Grant's political economy of football blog.

The CA supporters' Trust also have a lot of info on this and links to Supporters' direct and other campaign.
  • Options
    Yes David would be an excellent contact Braders.
    Pity you did post this earlier on Monday David was the House of commons for the one nation football talk, which you could have attended and heard David as well as local MP and shadow sports minister Clive Efford. There were a couple of 'research students there' so if you get desperate for sources give me an inbox I have his email.
    Here is Supporters Direct website.http://www.supporters-direct.org/?press-release=supporters-direct-statement-todays-demonstration
    I was at the demo myself today.....
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Sit down protest ( in the middle of the road) outside Premier league head quaters this afternoon.
  • Options
    Thank you, yeah slighty unfortunate i didn't do it before however thank you for the David Conn & other sources.