Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

July 20th Charity Darts Comp for Help for Heroes

Anyone who's not going to Portsmouth friendly is welcome to come to the Charity Darts Comp for Help for Heroes. At the Charlton Liberal Club on 20th July. Doors open at 10:30 last registration at 12 comp to start at 12:15 5 quid entry fee half going in prize fund half for the charity. BBQ depending on weather or Hot and Cold food available. Raffles and other fund raising done on day Charlton and other clubs have supplied prizes. We have some signed dart player photos and other prizes Everyone Welcome

Comments

• Options
    Cant really play that well, but will come along and play for a good cause.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Good on ya m8 say hello i will be on the computer running the comp. the standard will be mixed i know of a few good players who have said they will be there so from pub level to a few county players also a few very good women players have said they will be there too. Will be a good day out
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Would have had some of this if I wasn't off to the South Coast for the day.
  • Options
    Nearly 500 quid raised today from the darts comp and raffle and all 4 of the players that were paid out put a fair wack back into the charity a good day out
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Poxy double post