Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fixtures 2013/14

Comments

• Options
    This works well: http://www1.skysports.com/calendars
    Except I just added into Google Calendar and all the games show as starting at 4:00 pm ...
  • Options
    Addick90 said:

great set of fixtures compared to a lot of the last few seasons ones.....
    any stattos recall the last time we had bournemouth away first game or blackpool away last game? any omens for the season?

Not good,unfortunately someone earlier in the thread reminded us we were relegated to the Third tier at Blackpool in 1972.
  • Options

dizzee said:

Didn't we have Bournemouth first match of the season last time we got promoted? Won 3-0 with Stephens somebody and waggys wonder goal winning us the match?

Didn't Jackson score a penalty ?
    Yep - Instantly top of the league
    Ha Ha quality ! also did Powell get sent off because if it was the same game, all i remember is Andy Hughes kept on warming up down by the tunnel and Powell giving him orders to take back to Alex Dyer ?
  • Options
    Yes he did. He stood in the tunnel entrance.
  • Options
    3rd time in 4 years that we've had Bournemouth on the first day.
  • Options
  • Options
    Solly telling Francis he can only dream of being as good as him.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Anyone else eyeing up the East Midlands double header in March?

Blinding first and last away.

QPR and Yeovil away on a Sat.

Nothing decent on the Mrs birthday.

Liking the look of Sheff Wed 2nd to last away on Easter Monday.

Fear Brighton will be moved to Tue and Millwall to 12.30.

Cardiff start at West Ham!! ;-)
  • Options
    with regards to bournemouth anyone know of the best place to grab a cheap hotel for the weekend?
  • Options
    What will the allocation be at Bournemouth?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

with regards to bournemouth anyone know of the best place to grab a cheap hotel for the weekend?

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/bournemouth/#Bournemouth-Hotels
  • Options
    It will be more expensive as its peak season.
  • Options

I have stayed their several times and there is loads of places, ill try have a think and let you know. Prob best to book asap, i will probably just do a night there
  • Options

What will the allocation be at Bournemouth?

Depends how this is coming on......

http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=319682

• Options
    yeah i think ill drive down saturday morning, have a night out then drive back sunday.
  • Options
  • Options

Liking the look of Sheff Wed 2nd to last away on Easter Monday.

That's one I'm not too happy about, Sheffield's a good one for boozing and there'll be work the next day. Trains are expensive over Easter weekend too.
  • Options
    Great moment.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    @palarsehater

This is where we stayed last time, cheap. Around 10 minutes walk into town, not sure whether we went direct or through someone

http://tregoneholme.hotels22.com/
  • Options
    I remember the last game down there - parked in the big car park by the ground and didn't realise it was pay & display..........the last minute winner was slightly dampened by a £30 fine !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last two times we have played Bournemouth we stayed at the West Cliff Inn, which was great. Near the town center and the bar downstairs was probably the cheapest I've ever been in this country.
  • Options
    Been quoted £45 return to B'mouth (Syd>Clap.J>B'mouth) for opening game: Good ? Average ?
  • Options
    Does anyone know of an Outlook list of fixtures, I'm sure something like this was available in the past?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Last two times we have played Bournemouth we stayed at the West Cliff Inn, which was great. Near the town center and the bar downstairs was probably the cheapest I've ever been in this country.

Think i have stayed there twice too, also a good recommendation

• Options

Nice "cheap" hotel in Sandbanks ....

Or you could see if 'Arry does B&B ?

• Options

Been quoted £45 return to B'mouth (Syd>Clap.J>B'mouth) for opening game: Good ? Average ?

Looks like £28 on national rail site.

• Options
    The last minute winner was quality. Game was pretty pony but that winner was top drawer
  • Options
    I have to go to my friend's parents party on 21st September, she's not but most of her family are Millwall. Its going to be horrible. I dont even have to ask, I know Ill be going alone.

Flipping Yeovil in December.
  • Options

Does anyone know of an Outlook list of fixtures, I'm sure something like this was available in the past?

WSS said:

Addick90 said:

anyone prepared one of them fixtures database things that goes straight into your computer calendar? if so would be great help as downloaded it from here last year

http://www1.skysports.com/calendars