Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Last Day of the Season

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
If it comes down to the wire, interestingly enough, all of the relegation candidates are away from home on the last day of the season apart from Sheff Utd, who are home to Wigan. I've included Wigan and Fulham as I believe they could still be sucked in.

Bolton v Villa
Boro v Fulham
Sheff Utd v Wigan
Spurs v Man City
Liverpool v Charlton
Man Yoo v WHU
Portsmouth v Watford

Hold on folks..It's gonna be a white knuckle ride between now and 13th May

Comments

• Options
    Lets hope Sheff Utd and Wigan both dont need a draw to stay up.

Well apart from the fact I would put my life savings on a draw.

Hopefully we will secure survival against the Spuds and all have a nice jolly up at Anfield in our fancy dress.
  • Options
    beat Spurs to stay up and bugger up their European dream....

**wakes up** !!!
  • Options
    I'm making the trip to Anfield and my diry scouse brother is coming over from Ireland to watch the game, if we get relegated up there he will be in serious risk of getting a kicking off me, as I know he won't be able to help having a laugh.
  • Options
    by the time we have beatend Sheffield United, we will have all the points needed to stay up
  • Options
    Agreed with Salad Spinner - if we get the points against Sheff Utd ( + a few vs Wigan and Man City) then we can watch the others carve themselves up - still think Man City have the worst prospects and you can get 7-1 on them for the drop so we need a win there.