Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit to be revealed at 7pm today!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Powell out.
  • Options

I hope that's not a new signing - he has no f**kin' legs!
  • Options
    I like it. I don't have a problem with us having the Man Utd away shirt (assuming that's what we end up with).

On the basis that I'm not going to be buying two new shirts as they only last a season I think I'd be tempted to buy the away shirt.
  • Options

I hope that's not a new signing - he has no f**kin' legs!
    Too small.
  • Options
    I like it! Reminds me of the shirts I wore in my hippy days with grandad collars...
  • Options
    Can someone fill me in as to why we are changing kit when the sponsor remains? I'm not being flippant just wondering why kits never seem to last 2 years for one reason or another?
  • Options
    Bubble said:

Don't panic - if you don't like it they'll be another in 12 months

Good point. When was the last time we DIDN'T change our shirt?

• Options

Can someone fill me in as to why we are changing kit when the sponsor remains? I'm not being flippant just wondering why kits never seem to last 2 years for one reason or another?

£££

On the retail side shirts are the only real money spinner.

So Just Sports, to re-coup their investment quite rightly, put out a new home kit every year.

And it's not just a Charlton thing so not digging them out.

CAFC will get, based on other Just sports deals 25% of gross so £10 a shirt.

If we sell 3000 then that £30k per season
  • Options

£££

So Just Sports, to re-coup their investment quite rightly, put out a new home kit every year.

Does anyone know how many we sell? I imagine it's a lot more than 3,000?
  • Options
    Really like it although if the collar is not able to transform base metals into gold, then I doubt I'll be buying.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wots with the 80s grandad collar

• Options
    WHEN THE F££K IS IT GOING ON SALE
  • Options

£££

Does anyone know how many we sell? I imagine it's a lot more than 3,000?
    I doubt it is much more. We have approx 10k season tickit holders. Maybe a quarter buy a shirt plus kids and overseas fans etc. Look around the stands and see how many never wear or buy a shirt.
  • Options
    more pics over on that other site :)
  • Options
    Does £10 a shirt work out better than the Macron deal?
  • Options
    way down to the sponsors name. .

Agree it would be better if there was about an inch less, but still I quite like it.

Thats what my wife is always saying.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Bubble said:

Don't panic - if you don't like it they'll be another in 12 months

Good point. When was the last time we DIDN'T change our shirt?

To be fair, we had the shirt we got promoted from League 1 in, for 2 seasons (I think!)
  • Options
    Is it just me? I can't get excited about a shirt really.
  • Options

Is it just me? I can't get excited about a shirt really.

No, it's not just you!

• Options
    getting old? know what you mean tho, many are curious if not excited, its news
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    razil said:

getting old? know what you mean tho, many are curious if not excited, its news

Getting old? I got old years ago.