Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welling tickets on sale

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130612-welling-tickets-on-sale-861688.aspx

Tickets for Charlton’s first match of 2013/14, against Welling United, are now on sale.

The Addicks will take on the Blue Square Bet South champions in the traditional curtain-raiser at Park View Road on Saturday, July 6th (3pm).

And places can now be purchased for the fixture, which will see Chris Powell’s men take to the turf for the first time since the start of May.

Tickets on the terrace are priced £12 adults, £7 over 60s and U16s and £3 U12s, with seats in the Old Stand and the New Stand £14 adults, £9 over 60s and U16s and £5 U12s.

Tickets can be purchased in person from Park View Road (they are not available from the Valley commercial centre) and will be available from the turnstiles on the day.

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130612-welling-tickets-on-sale-861688.aspx

Tickets for Charlton’s first match of 2013/14, against Welling United, are now on sale.

The Addicks will take on the Blue Square Bet South champions in the traditional curtain-raiser at Park View Road on Saturday, July 6th (3pm).

And places can now be purchased for the fixture, which will see Chris Powell’s men take to the turf for the first time since the start of May.

Tickets on the terrace are priced £12 adults, £7 over 60s and U16s and £3 U12s, with seats in the Old Stand and the New Stand £14 adults, £9 over 60s and U16s and £5 U12s.

Tickets can be purchased in person from Park View Road (they are not available from the Valley commercial centre) and will be available from the turnstiles on the day.

I assume this process of selling in advance means that you not get to sit down unless you get in quick.
  • Options
    Seats normally go pretty quickly , if you want a seat get in quick.
  • Options
    Bought our 4 this morning. Loads left.
  • Options
    Just like playing Clachnacuddin.But less pubs in Welling.
  • Options

I guess I've left it to the last minute on 2 occasions before , and missed out on seats.

• Options
    I will get one from the touts on the day
  • Options

I guess I've left it to the last minute on 2 occasions before , and missed out on seats.

" The early (old) bird...", MIA !