Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Be the first to see the new shirt - Prize draw

Comments

• Options
    Tops the Euro lottery doesn't it?
  • Options
    If it was a free shirt going i'd be in.
  • Options

If it was a free shirt going i'd be in.

Even the survey on the OS is very generously offering "a signed photo of a player" to five lucky runners-up. I can't bear the excitement of it all....

• Options
    2 bob club
  • Options
    u shda done the trust survey!
  • Options
    I think its a great chance for a dad and his kid to do something different and something he can brag to his mates about
  • Options

I think its a great chance for a dad and his kid to do something different and something he can brag to his mates about

But to just see a shirt?

Its not like Messi's going to be there wearing one , is he?

• Options

But to just see a shirt?

Its not like Messi's going to be there wearing one , is he?

Think they've booked Henry to do the modelling ;-(

• Options
    I would have entered but they put in a spoiler already saying it is going to be red
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Some right grumpy sods in our fan base who'd rather have a moan that go to a free piss up

I won't bother posting pics from the night. You can all wait till its on the OS on Tuesday PM
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Some right grumpy sods in our fan base who'd rather have a moan that go to a free piss up

Absolutey. It's close season folks!
  • Options
    I'm in - hopefully no one else will bother and I can then take my little girl
  • Options
    MIA

No but innesta and Henry will be there

Who knows what it could be but if there are players modellingbthe shirt and your little one gets a couple of pics and signatures whats the harm
  • Options
    Only Charlton fans would complain about a free to enter competition!!!
  • Options

Only Charlton fans would complain about a free to enter competition!!!

I'd say we are casting a critical eye and exercising our powers of discernment - all very healthy.

• Options
    I'm in, fu*k the nay sayers.
  • Options

I'd say we are casting a critical eye and exercising our powers of discernment - all very healthy.

2 bob club

No, not really

• Options
    edited June 2013
    I'm with Henry on this (horrible thought I know), we seem to collectively have got into a culture of slating the club at every juncture.

What if we are a two bob club? And even if that was a problem which it isn't necessarily, what is anyone who complains doing about it? Joined Valley Gold? Joined the trust? volunteered to clean seats?

And since when has being a Charlton fan been about bragging rights - even so we have a Nike kit a top manufactuer/label.

Sure I disliked the shirt last year, and the logo wasn't all that doesn't mean I slate the club. They are apparently Charlton fans and a local business as our sponsor, I prefer that to loan sharks personally.
  • Options
    Good points, Razil - especially about the shirt or the sponsor having absolutely no bearing on our love and support for the club.
  • Options

I'm in - hopefully no one else will bother and I can then take my little girl

We're in too Eltham, my little boy desperate to go (well maybe it's me).

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    If I win, anybody want to pretend they're my friend and come with ?
  • Options

If I win, anybody want to pretend they're my friend and come with ?

You distract the guards, I'll half-inch the shirt and we can get it up for auction on here before the pubs close.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    To quantify stuff , We are not a 2 bob club by any stretch of the imagination , but to get there i thought do i want to drive 120 miles at breakneck speeds , get up early to fit everything in the day , & end up not having breaks at work so i could see something 10 minutes before everyone else , its better that someone goes and wins who is really keen and excited , sorry thats not enough reasons for me , bung in a couple of free sponsor shirts as a prize and it might be worth it, each to their own.

I'm pleased we have a shirt sponsor with a love of Charlton , and am grateful for the sponsorship they provide , does anyone know how much the deal is worth?
  • Options
    Paul I wish I could! Sadly I won't be able to do Monday either,
  • Options
    Some will always slate the club, some will always accentuate the positives.

In most cases, the truth is normally somewhere in the middle.
  • Options
    yup
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    As usual the rose-tinted mob are way too quick to stand there and point the finger at others for having their own opinion or ideas.
    There is not really any need to get all menstrual about it, surely?
  • Options
    Jarman said:

As usual the rose-tinted mob are way too quick to stand there and point the finger at others for having their own opinion or ideas.
    There is not really any need to get all menstrual about it, surely?

That is just so funny. Look up the word irony in the dictionary and see if you get a mention. : - )

• Options
    I'm not sure how anyone can complain. If you don't fancy it then don't enter, but I'm not sure how you can knock those that do - clearly there is massive interest in our new kit (a thread with over 50,000 views proves this) and the club are offering their fans a little freebie to make it a bit more special.
  • Options
    I entered, when do the winners get notified?

Obviously if I have heard nothing by 6pm on Monday then I know I have been unsuccessul but I was just wondering when the winners find out that they have won?