Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stat for you

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
Despite it feeling like the fixture list being constantly messed around, if the scheduled fixtures for the rest of the season remain as they are now:

71% of our games will have been played on a Saturday.
57% with a Saturday 3pm KO.

Was suprised it was as high as that.

Comments

• Options
    Very surprised, it certainly does feel like we've had far less 3pm Sat, kick offs than previous years.
  • Options
    we've had 22 out of the 38 on a Saturday at 3pm.
  • Options
    Anyone know if Sheff U at home is still on Sat?
  • Options
    I sense that the Sheffield United Game is going to be the mother of All Dayers again, anyone up for a 11.00am start stay out on it all night then Curry to Finish ala West Ham. It seemed to do the trick that day..!
  • Options
    "I sense that the Sheffield United Game is going to be the mother of All Dayers again, anyone up for a 11.00am start stay out on it all night then Curry to Finish ala West Ham. It seemed to do the trick that day..!"

Ave It!

• Options
    Book a table at the Viceroy charlton village!who is coming
  • Options
    Me, Carter, Carlsberg, WSS, MCS.....
  • Options
    Tavern
  • Options
    I am up for this, but not the curry bit, otherwise engaged for the evening, although will be up for the early start and the allk dayer part!
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sheff u is curry night
  • Options
    Can we invite Mortain along?
  • Options
    All can come even son off selhurst
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]Can we invite Mortain along?

depends on whether whammies are at home that day! also depends if he hates us as much as he did on that day a few weeks ago! Oh yeah and the reason i cant do curry after is cos i am at a curry for his birthday!! maybe he will maybe up for an all dayer too! who knows!
  • Options
    Just wanted to see the look on your face whilst vandelising his coat again!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]Just wanted to see the look on your face whilst vandelising his coat again!

lol, thinking back it was well cruel thing to do! but funny
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]we've had 22 out of the 38 on a Saturday at 3pm.

What's the split between home and away then, Statto?