Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace switch

I waited until the play off final before renewing my season ticket, now that Palace are in the PL I have purchased a ticket at Selhurst rather than the Valley has anyone else switched.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Yes think most of us have
  • Options
    Tool.
  • Options
    I'm going switch off
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yes.

Also discovered acne and Sister Act songs...
  • Options
    Yep, pom poms at the ready.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    I have bought a black coat black jeans

And my mum is letting me out till 6pm so i can go home games

I also broke into a primary school and beat up
    Some kids

Plus i found their grandfathers and beat them up too

I have also joined the magic circle so that by 1 min past the end of everygame i can disappear into thin air

• Options
    I can think of a good trick that could be done with your ear young Vincent!
  • Options
    Have you been for a lunchtime pint
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You should see a good number of away wins this year then. Good for you.
  • Options
    The windows on my bus need cleaning vincent.. Let us know where u are so i can pick u and the other window licking nigels from..
  • Options

The windows on my bus need cleaning vincent.. Let us know where u are so i can pick u and the other window licking nigels from..

Bexleyheath Adam

• Options
    Either a piss-poor attempt at a wind up - or a good reason why you should never leave your desk for lunch with sites like this open.

Not too long ago - a friend did something similar and came back to discover that a colleague had outed him on FB as being gay. The threads under some of the postings were amusing - some got the joke, others took it seriously etc.
  • Options
    Yes, but only for the free balaclava.
  • Options

Either a piss-poor attempt at a wind up - or a good reason why you should never leave your desk for lunch with sites like this open.

Not too long ago - a friend did something similar and came back to discover that a colleague had outed him on FB as being gay. The threads under some of the postings were amusing - some got the joke, others took it seriously etc.

BFR of course it was a wind up and I can assure you I get as good as I give. Nothing happening at the Valley at the moment. As for piss poor attempt that depends on the quantity quality of the replies and like your friend found out some have a good cense of humour and others have to be rude although I am not sure where you fit in there

• Options
  • Options
    R.I.P.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    .. and the next joke
  • Options
    I have too, just bought myself a big foam hand to take to the matches.

The next step is to learn the dance that the ultra's all do when they sing that stupid follow song!

COYCheeserolls!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep! Just sold my clown outfit and make up and bought a pair of pom poms all on ebay! Come up with £2 left over as well! Will put that in the tank of my caravan!
  • Options
    What a coincidence!

Last week I removed most of my brain with a rusty spoon.

Same result.
  • Options
    I have started to work on my design for the club badge for 2014 season but my mum will only let me use crayons.
  • Options
    Pay as you go for me.
  • Options
    Cense of humour?

I'm sure I've seen that type of spelling before.

• Options
    Macronate said:

Has that parrot got a stiffy?
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Macronate said:

Has that parrot got a stiffy?
    I didn't see the parrot
  • Options
    I cence a tw*t.
  • Options
    If i ever did that i would want to be shot immediately because i am obviously possessed

THIS IS CHARLTON LIFE
    AND CHARLTON ARE MY LIFE
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

You should see a good number of away wins this year then. Good for you.

Just like us this year then...