Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Confessions you have to make at some point in your life

Comments

• Options
    I like Take That's music (though I could never admit it in the 1990s).
  • Options
    fattmatt said:

I like Take That's music (though I could never admit it in the 1990s).

This is nothing to be ashamed of.
  • Options
    I've love to be able to tap dance.
  • Options

On a day off I really enjoy Holmes Under the Hamer, fantastic programme about Olympic gold medalists shagging footballers.

• Options
    Before being a fully fledged charlton fan i used to support fulham between the ages of 10 - 13.
  • Options
    The second single I ever bought was "In the Navy" by the Village People, thank God it wasn't the first!
  • Options

I've love to be able to tap dance.

this
  • Options
    Sing along to Abba songs :-(
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I always preferred playing rugby or cricket to playing football and I wanted to name my first son Denzil .. the wife threatened me with withdrawal of conjugal rights should I insist on that name
  • Options
    i was a member of the Labour Party at 17
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

i was a member of the Arsenal supporters club at 17

• Options
    Sometimes I borrow my 93 yr old Mum's teeth
  • Options
    I've got Robbie Williams tickets and looking forward to going!
  • Options
    I use wash in colour on my hair.
  • Options
    I cheated on my Maths 'O' Level.
  • Options
    I have hollyoaks on series link
  • Options
    I suffer from mild panic attacks once in a while and no one knows. Meditation, excercise and laying off the herb helps.
  • Options
    I was a West Ham supporter as a kid.

Howard's Way is my favourite BBC serial of all time.

I have told women I'd call them the next day and haven't. Not so easier to get away with in these social media days I would imagine.

Wherever possible I sit down to pee.
  • Options
    I had to piss in a phone box in Sidcup high street at 1am as I couldn't hold it any longer and the bus to Foots Cray Tesco was in 5mins and I could not wait one more moment.
  • Options

I had to piss in a phone box in Sidcup high street at 1am as I couldn't hold it any longer and the bus to Foots Cray Tesco was in 5mins and I could not wait one more moment.

You're just a pup. I've had three Street dumps under the influence.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As a boozed up young 'un I once attended a party at the house of a Charlton first team player and nicked a pair of his 'Admiral' training shorts from the washing pile.
  • Options
    I've tried to make GIFs on countless ocassions to give @JT a run for his money, but naused it up every time!
  • Options
    Two days in a row I've suffered cut mouths and swollen lips from being head butted by two year olds :-(
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Two days in a row I've suffered cut mouths and swollen lips from being head butted by two year olds :-(

Kids these days, how can they stoop so low?
  • Options
    Well I said to myself "give it ten mins", and you swooped in seven !
  • Options

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

On secessive days?
  • Options
    Yep, both mornings, different boys. One accidental, one deliberate. Thought I'd lost my front tooth
  • Options

Yep, both mornings, different boys. One accidental, one deliberate. Thought I'd lost my front tooth

Ha reminds me of Lee Evans stand up

"No dad, things are gonna change around here..."
  • Options

I watch Jeremy Kyle to play 'Spot the tooth'

I Sky Plus Jeremy Kyle (as I have a job). I also watch Jerry Spinger and The Maury Show when I get the chance!
  • Options
    The Labour Party thing being true the Goonershit thing being a hack------very good---i will find you !!!