Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****POKER***TONIGHT SUN 2ND JUNE 8.15PM, $6.75 ko ALL NEWCOMERS WELCOME****

As per schedule $6.75 to enter knockout tournament. 2000 chip stack.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments

• Options
    1 view? Where is everyone?
  • Options
    That can't be right. I viewed it just after you posted today and i'm sure i'm not the only one. I will be playing by the way.
  • Options
    Says 11 now, still low, but maybe it's seen but not opened.
  • Options
    Boing
  • Options
    Difficult call this, 100% concentration needed against you lot, but wanna watch footie
  • Options
    I played on my wedding anniversary. Enough said!
  • Options
    Mmm , my old lady won't let me monopolise desktop and tele
  • Options
    bolloks to her - in
  • Options
    split picture on desktop (separate window)

Maybe promise a box of chocs with your winnings?

Or say you'll give her a massage or something equally pleasurable when the poker has finished (usually works for me lol)
  • Options
    Tried the last suggestion sadie, she still has a face like a slapped arse :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sonics birthday tomorrow, staggering his way home from a barbie, will be logging on
  • Options
    oh dear, how about you ask her to sit with you and have a glass of wine together, show her the ropes if she don't know how to play ;-)
  • Options
    I know the feeling though, the other half seems to think I spend more time on the pc than with him. Imagine being jealous of a desktop. :/
  • Options
    She knows how to play allright, that's half the problem - In fact I might gat her to play
  • Options
    why not? laptop in the house? get her registered I'm online to accept
  • Options
    Good idea, next time maybe, would be 3 in the ssame family tho' alto sonic lives miles away
  • Options
    Results 1st place $22.50 @sunbury-addick, 2nd Place $13.50 @pitbull, 3rd place $9 @sonicstud

well played all. Congratulations Neil, glad you played?
  • Options
    WP all, would be nice to get more runners in this. But cant think of what more we can do as we have stakes for everyone, still some good poker though
  • Options
    I'm at a loss of what to do to pull people in, there is not a stack, a stake, a day or a time that suits everyone I think last night was more to do with the footie, maybe we should have a 'bring a friend' day lol.
  • Options
    Problem with bring a friend then its not CL, i could easily get another 10-20 poker mates but its not in the spirit and it would make it alot harder for everyone. Suppose 1 person each if we let you know on here before?

Other then that not alot we can do other then tweet about it on the days leading up to it with #cafc #charltonlife

I'll have a thinky
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I will play next time if im free
  • Options
    @cafcadam are you free on 14th June?
  • Options
    not sure atm prob wont find out till monday sorry know that isnt much help
  • Options

Results 1st place $22.50 @sunbury-addick, 2nd Place $13.50 @pitbull, 3rd place $9 @sonicstud

• Options

Cheers Sadie, reallypleased I played, knocking out sonic was good cos he reckons he can read me like a book :) Didn't watch any of the footie, gutted missed out on my cheeky fiver at fives us, but CL poker made up for it. If we do go bring a friend, will get mrs sunbury in the swindle - she is good
  • Options
    I can read you like a book. I taught you how to play the game remember! I knew you had an Ace too just got unlucky on the kicker.

If Mrs Sunbury was to play, would pokerstars not pick up on the fact that 2 players are playing off the same IP address and see it as some kind of collusion?
  • Options
    I don't think that is a problem as long as they are different accounts with different names and emails etc
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure in a home game it wont matter, if it was a normal sit n go/Cash game then it would. MTT's it doesn't matter either as its totally random if you get seated together
  • Options
    Good point re it being a home game - we are all friends! ;-)