Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

3rd August?!

Just seen that next season kicks off really early to accommodate an extra Saturday fixture.

Fixtures on the 19th June.

Other key dates here: http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/KeyDates/0,,10794,00.html

Comments

• My birthday so can't complain! Hope we are at home :-D
  • Is that the earliest it's ever been? It's my wedding anniversary and I've never know a clash before.
  • Stig said:

Is that the earliest it's ever been? It's my wedding anniversary and I've never know a clash before.

The secret to a happy marriage

• The Welling game is only 5 weeks away and summer hasn't even started yet..
  • I thought it was more to do with finishing earlier for the World Cup?
  • Stig said:

Is that the earliest it's ever been? It's my wedding anniversary and I've never know a clash before.

Mine too. Never known it to be this early.
  • Indeed. It's usually a busy weekend for me as there's bike racing at Brands Hatch, we have a friendly and there's usually an Italian team in England I fancy seeing. I don't remember including a league fixture in there.
  • why don't they show the FA cup dates ?

Where have you been? We had summer on sunday.
  • PL54 said:

why don't they show the FA cup dates ?

Because the FA Cup has nothing to do with the Football League. It is run by the FA.
  • Sponsored links:

Where have you been? We had summer on sunday.
    Was that in the morning, or the afternoon?

• I must have blinked....

I doubt it will ever start. :-(
  • The sooner it all starts the better!

They just said on the radio that we've had coldest spring since 1962 and should expect June to be unsettled :-(
  • When I checked a few months go prior to booking my holiday, I swear it they had 10th down a the kick-off! Aarrrrggghhh!
  • Jesus, better get some players signed quicksmart.
  • When I checked a few months go prior to booking my holiday, I swear it they had 10th down a the kick-off! Aarrrrggghhh!

This! Coming back on 7th so am hoping it'd be Boro away on the 3rd, selfish, yeah! ;-)
  • I'm away from 9th for a fortnight - it was the only time I could get. I dare say there will be 2 home games that I miss and a league cup defeat to Barrow in furness along the way
  • My daughter booked her wedding for the 3rd believing it would be football free and now faces the prospect of a large number of guests checking the phones throughout the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• My daughter booked her wedding for the 3rd believing it would be football free and now faces the prospect of a large number of guests checking the phones throughout the day.

Have the wedding at The Valley ?

• Cant come soon enough, just about to embark on my 3rd consecutive Saturday shopping with the Mrs for furniture/paint/garden stuff etc etc and my only excuse for not going(CAFC) is null and void.......help!!!!
  • I've committed to a stag do in London as i thought it was early enough. A bit torn, watch 11 men struggle to control their balls, or go on the stag do!!??
  • edited June 2013

My daughter booked her wedding for the 3rd believing it would be football free and now faces the prospect of a large number of guests checking the phones throughout the day.

Have the wedding at The Valley ?

That's if you have a signal - I went to one near the of the season - it was actually a bit nerve wracking worrying about the score.

Not that is mattered in the end.

Ofcourse the game could be moved for Sky...