Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Geordie Support

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
I thought that was a good away support yesterday!fair play to them

Comments

• Options
    Great numbers, no noise...............
  • Options
    I thought they were very, very quiet after we'd scored.
  • Options
    Yes i thought they liked to sing win or loose
  • Options
    have a lot of time for the modern day geordie support. seemed to have lost their thug element yet mainted their passion, always get behind their club well and always fill up away ends.

quiet second half, but it was obvious their team had packed it in.
  • Options
    But to bring 3k down for a Sunday lunchtime KO deserves some respect.
  • Options
    Sure does
  • Options
    I was driving through Charlton Village on way to gym yesterday morning and 3 Geordie birds were walking along swigging a bottle of wine and singing,they looked worse for wear
  • Options
    Mind you come to think off it i was walking through Charlton village 10 hours later worse for wear
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]But to bring 3k down for a Sunday lunchtime KO deserves some respect.

Bring down? Think you'll find a lot of them are London based...
  • Options
    The First Train from Newcastle to London yesterday arrived at Kings Cross about 50 minutes before KO. Why their fans are expected to travel the whole length of the country on a Sunday for an early KO beggars belief. You can imagine if the roles were reveresed we would be complaining. Fantastic support, loads of them drunk but as ever ALL well behaved.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bizarre decision to ko at 1:30.
    I guess they were deflated from Thursday and now have mid-table obscurity to look forward to.
  • Options
    Great support from the Geordies as usual.
    Maybe 1000 or so were London-based but that still means 2000 came down for a 1.30pm kick-off on a Sunday with nothing to play for in their season.
    Some of them would have been in Holland or wherever they were on Thurs as well.
  • Options
    Got to be the quietest I've ever heard the geordies though. Even first half where they were the better team no real noise came from that end.
  • Options
    Your not Zeinging any more...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]Your not Zeinging any more...

Lol
  • Options
    Thing is about northern support, I bet loads of them live in London, and the reverse is not true, also nice weekend for them, not so nice for us (although Newcastle is supposed to be a good night out, not a lot else to see). They are of course a better supported club too..

:)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]The First Train from Newcastle to London yesterday arrived at Kings Cross about 50 minutes before KO. Why their fans are expected to travel the whole length of the country on a Sunday for an early KO beggars belief. You can imagine if the roles were reveresed we would be complaining. Fantastic support, loads of them drunk but as ever ALL well behaved.
    We wouldn't be complaining - we just wouldn't go! ;o)