Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Function rooms

Trying to sort something out for the old mans 80th in January, anyone know of some really good rooms in pubs that are great value? preferably Bexley boro somewhere or nearby. Have hired a pianist to play some old jazz he likes and all that.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    The Lord Kitchener in Welling has a really nice function room. Not sure of the price, but I think it will be reasonable.
  • Options
    The red barn downstairs isnt that bad, private garden and bar so quite good. and they also have a connection with the jazz band George Webb Dixielanders lots of photos inside etc, as i think it was where the were formed i believe.
  • Options

The red barn downstairs isnt that bad, private garden and bar so quite good. and they also have a connection with the jazz band George Webb Dixielanders lots of photos inside etc, as i think it was where the were formed i believe.

The Red Barn at Barnehurst is a landmark venue of trad jazz revival - George Webb began playing regular gigs there in the 1940s.
  • Options

It is a terrific little room at the Red Barn and perfect for a small sized event. Any more than 70 people and it is no good.
  • Options

The Lord Kitchener in Welling has a really nice function room. Not sure of the price, but I think it will be reasonable.

Not anymore, it's a carvery.
  • Options
    The Globe Theatre has a great function room, nowhere near bexley though
  • Options
    The Albany (Albany park) has a function room. Don't know how much they charge though.
  • Options
    yeah was there the other day, not quite what I'm after
  • Options
    If your looking for cheap halls, try the scouts hut on Bourne Road next to the car dealers, cheap & cheerful, supply your own booze.
  • Options
    The Woodcroft club Eltham high street.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The pub in bexley village next to bar Lorca. That's got one I think.