Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curbs - Time for him to leave CAFC?

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
Just thought I'd start yet another old chestnut! ;-)

Comments

• Options
    curbs should go this has been our worst season for years , he's outstayed his welcome... CURBS OUT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Just thought I'd start yet another old chestnut! ;-)

I like it DJDD.

What about this Leaburn fella too. Does anyone reckon he's worth his place in the starting line up?
  • Options
    He has not replaced an aging squad. I understand he is looking at Cory Gibbs another injury prone player that has been out of for two years with a knee injury.
  • Options
    There's always Sorondo as back up for Gibbs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]He has not replaced an aging squad. I understand he is looking at Cory Gibbs another injury prone player that has been out of for two years with a knee injury.

I'd forgotten about Gibbs! Last time I heard about him was his "shock" at Dowie's sacking.
  • Options
    if francis jeffers gets his head down, he could be just the player we need...

i blame Mervyn anyway...
  • Options
    Give the lad Endean chance to settle in. He'll come good
  • Options
    Scott McGliesh will do it for us no problem you wait and see..............................
  • Options
    That youngster Lisbie is showing a lot of promise!
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Hasselbaink would have to take a big drop in wages but he's scored a lot of goals for 'boro and if we could get him then he could be worth a punt!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'Hasselbaink would have to take a big drop in wages but he's scored a lot of goals for 'boro and if we could get him then he could be worth a punt!'

Class thread that was.