Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next season - where will we finish? Predictions!

Right enough about Crystal "Penalties" Palarse, season 2013/14 starts here my fellow addicks!!

Simple question, where will we finish next season? This is before any news of new signings of course, but what the hell....

My thoughts; if we keep the away form going into next season as well the run of home wins started at the end of last season, we could easily finish top 6.

5th or 6th Im going for....

Comments

• Options
    bit premature in my opinion.
  • Options
    12th
  • Options
    Promotion via the Play-off final
  • Options
    Knowing our luck..............7th
  • Options
    lets see what happens ( if anything ) in the transfer market first. Far too early for predictions.
  • Options
    1st. I don't know why, but I just feel we're going to make it next season.
  • Options
    A little hard to predict while we only have 1 senior forward at the club
  • Options
    19th
  • Options
    Champions. Will be lumping on.
  • Options
    15th
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gonna hold off on any prediction until the eve of the first league game.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I will hold off a prediction,I doubt anyone would have predicted Crystal Palace to be promoted around this time last year.

I certainly would not have done.

However,if we are 'moving forward' we need to at least seriously try to make the play offs. Yesterday has made it even more important that we aspire upwards again.
  • Options
    Far too early. Derby and Blackburn have made a couple of decent signings, but that's it. Wait to the start of July, and you can judge then.
  • Options
    Bottom half
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    cant predict anything at this stage.
  • Options
    1st with a 100+ points and Yann to bag 50 goals, including a hat-trick home and away against Millwall. We will still get knocked out first round of the FA and League Cup however.
  • Options

19th

This

• Options
    edited May 2013

1st with a 100+ points and Yann to bag 50 goals, including a hat-trick home and away against Millwall. We will still get knocked out first round of the FA and League Cup however.

That'd be some feat!

...what with Championship clubs entering the FA Cup in the third round and all. :o)
  • Options

That'd be some feat!

...what with Championship clubs entering the FA Cup in the third round and all. :o)
    Ha ha, oh dear unfortunately my little fantasy world didn't take that into account.
  • Options
    2nd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We will still get knocked out first round of the FA and League Cup however.

That'd be some feat!

Doesn't matter - even entering in the 3rd Round Charlton could find a way to get knocked out in the 1st Round! :-)
  • Options
    5/6th COYR
  • Options
    If we don't improve on the squad, we'll finish in the bottom 6 or 7, we won't go down, the 2 of the 3 coming up are utter rubbish, with the right investment then the play offs.
  • Options
    Gut feeling is that we will end up with a smaller squad with younger players having to step up to the plate seeing as we appear to be skint and looking to comply with the new FFP rules. If this is the case then I see another long, hard slog ahead with us finishing bottom half of the table.

Hope to be proved wrong with a substantial injection of Funds by the owners as they implement the next stage of their '5 year plan' and CP is allow to recruit 2 or 3 quality players that we need to help us kick on to the next level (play off's at a minimum) and go for promotion. I will not hold my breath though!!!
  • Options
    dont think this question can be answered until the beginning of August
  • Options
    I think we'll be pushing for promotion. This is based on the reckoning that we'll keep our best players, and that 2 or 3 of our under-21's will have to step up to the plate. I don't think they'll be found wanting. Mind you if we do sell any of our best players all bets are off.
  • Options
    I think football will be the winner in the end....
  • Options
    16th
  • Options
    Top with over 100 points.
  • Options
    top six