Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Gold

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
Love it or hate it? ;-)

Comments

• Options
    do you get some money of your season ticket with valley gold? if so if you renew early what benefit do you get for the free season ticket £30 refund ??
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Love it - mainly cos I know it winds so many people up!

I was in it from the start for about 10 years, then packed it in. For my £1200 (or so) I got a few quid of my season ticket each year, won one consolation prize (£25 of vouchers for Threshers) and saw countless players come through the youth system abnd disappear into oblivion!

I never even got to take advantage of the priority ticket deal, as none of my mates were in it so waited until we could all get tickets together.

However, Valley Golders are without doubt the backbone of the club - true fans to a man/woman. Anyone who's never been in it may has well've been supporting another club for the last 15 years!
  • Options
    "Valley Golders are without doubt the backbone of the club - true fans to a man/woman."

And so say all of us ............................. :-)
  • Options
    mugs :-)
  • Options
    Everytime Lisbie graces the pitch, I lean back and think that I helped finance the development of such a talented youngster.............
  • Options
    I can sleep contented knowing that I get priority when away tickets go on sale ;o)
  • Options
    Valley Gold = Plastic Fans :-)