Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Name my holiday destination.

Comments

• Options
    Exmoor?
  • Options
    The closet
  • Options
    Dartmoor
  • Options
    Dartmoor
  • Options
    Dartmoor
  • Options
    Dartford Bridge
  • Options

I'm going on holiday to a place that's 1800 feet above sea level, has a 360 degree panorama without a light to be seen. Wild animals roam the area but none are dangerous. The night sky is the best I've ever seen but it can get very cold and snowy at night. This holiday will cost £7.50...where am I going?

You are luckybstd from ITV and I claim my prize.You live in the Cotswolds so I suggest you are staying at home.Am I close?

• Options
    If it's near the Cotswolds might it be Malvern?
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I'm going on holiday to a place that's 1800 feet above sea level, has a 360 degree panorama without a light to be seen. Wild animals roam the area but none are dangerous. The night sky is the best I've ever seen but it can get very cold and snowy at night. This holiday will cost £7.50...where am I going?

You are luckybstd from ITV and I claim my prize.You live in the Cotswolds so I suggest you are staying at home.Am I close?

I thought you didn't like it over here?

• Options
    Dartmoor bridge
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A night out in Dartford?
  • Options
    Brecon Beacons...
  • Options
    A week in the quiet seclusion of your own mind?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Lots of open spaces then ;0)
  • Options
    Is it that lab where the do the flu testing - somewhere in/near Dorset I think?
  • Options
    Rockall?
  • Options
    Fukall?
  • Options
    To your happy place (spliff induced)
  • Options
    Jodrell Bank/London Planetarium
  • Options
    Has he been sectioned?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Woodstock?
  • Options
    I'm not sure we should expect an answer lol
  • Options
    The Moon?
  • Options
    Button Moon?
  • Options
    Wherever the sunshine bus takes you?
  • Options
    sheff utd will come good.
  • Options

Croydon?

• Options
    dickplumb said:

I'm not from ITV, it's just one of my forums. I also don't live in the Cotsworld so you get Sweet FA!
  • Options
    I live in Herefordshire and the £7.50 is fuel there and back. (I have a camper)
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Oi watch it...it's a very beautiful place I'll have you know.