Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone want to live next door to TJ?

Gus Poyet's house is up for sale

Poyet's Pad

Comments

• Options
    Hope he's cleaned the bathroom.
  • Options
    Danny Green might like it
  • Options
    I've put a bid in.
  • Options
    My shed is bigger than that.
  • Options
    Not sure - rumour has it the neighbour isn't very sociable
  • Options
    What about Diego Poyet ? Where's he going to live if Gus is off to Stoke, Wigan, Everton or wherever.
  • Options

What about Diego Poyet ? Where's he going to live if Gus is off to Stoke, Wigan, Everton or wherever.

Marriot Bexleyheath
  • Options
    I notice a White CAFC away kit in those pictures hanging up adjacent to the pool table.
  • Options

I notice a White CAFC away kit in those pictures hanging up adjacent to the pool table.

no.20. Chris solly?

• Options
    Small pool, no Ping-Pong in the games room... poor show.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How does SuperClive rate it vis a vis his various holiday celebrity golf mansions?
  • Options
    Yeah its all right , bit pricey though.
  • Options
    Shame I didn't win Euromillions tonight, that would suit me nicely!
  • Options
    Might buy it to knock down and build to own taste
  • Options
    Average.
  • Options
    Take a digit off that price and i'll put in an offer.
  • Options
    Come on, who else is supremely jealous ?

I love houses, dream one day of winning the lottery. What a shame that these days that sort of place is not even a lottery win, its a euromillions win.

Good luck to you Gus, and anyone else who has been lucky enough or worked hard enough to have a place like that. I really hope you appreciate it.

I wish it was me.
  • Options

I love houses, dream one day of winning the lottery. What a shame that these days that sort of place is not even a lottery win, its a euromillions win.

Good luck to you Gus, and anyone else who has been lucky enough or worked hard enough to have a place like that. I really hope you appreciate it.

I wish it was me.

So you want to live next to TJ?
  • Options
    Quite nice to see an ex footballer not conforming to stereotype in choice of house and how they've furnished it.
  • Options

I wish it was me.

So you want to live next to TJ?
    For that house, I'd happily take him round dinner every evening !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure i like the tree obscuring my view of the TV and for that reason I'm out.
  • Options
    I see it's got a "sub zero Whine fridge". Figures.

On no. Wine fridge.
  • Options
    You know what they say...... you can choose your house but you can't choose your neighbours.
  • Options
    Why no pics of garden?

Does it back on to a caravan site?
  • Options
    Nice pad. Would still prefer Wilderness Road though.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Why no pics of garden?

Does it back on to a caravan site?

Surely there are several photos of the extensive garden, towards the end of the sequence. Good for a kick-about and a barbie!

• Options
    My mistake, v nice.

Have booked an app't for 2pm tomorrow.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

My mistake, v nice.

Have booked an app't for 2pm tomorrow.

Good luck. Don't forget to invite us to the housewarming bash!

• Options
    I was thinking about putting in a cheeky bid ... for the downstairs loo.

I wish it was me.

Was in my local BP garage yesterday , guy at the counter was asking me if i wanted to buy a Euro Millions ticket for tonights draw , i saw nah , it would only ruin me , i've changed my mind ... i'm prepared to be ruined.
  • Options
    Look. So TJ owns a golf club, a football club, lots of property and has a few million quid in the bank. He owns a nice house. Is he happy though ?