Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ZZ SONG

Can we agree on words to zz song.I've heard many different versions,but if a group can sing the same version i'm sure everyone else will follow.My personal favourite is

ZHENG ZHI WHERE EVER YOU MAYBE
YOU SELL DODGY DVD
BUT WE'LL FOLLOW YOU WHERE EVER YOU MAYBE
COZ YOU SELL DODGY DVD

Comments

• Options
    racist and offensive towards a bloke that's helping us stay up ?...
  • Options
    i hate all that dvd crap, it was mildly amusing a couple of years ago but not really now.

Had hope we could be both more original, and less stereotypical (or offensive to some).
  • Options
    it's meant in jest,christ man u's song is even worse.
  • Options
    I think the valley flag team should commission a giant China flag. There's money in that country go get it.
  • Options
    How about a positive song for the lad?

Jest or not, it's not really funny is it?
  • Options
    How about a St Georges Flag, Oh No thats racist I forgot.
  • Options
    i propose a straight forward 'Zeng Zhi' to the tune of Amazing Grace.

Lets face it, songs with more than two words in stump 90% of our home crowd.
  • Options
    Don't ever tell a englishman irishman scotsman joke coz thats bloody racist.I've got the hump can we remove this thread it wasn't meant to be racist and i don't like bein called one.
  • Options
    Zheng Zhi

Wherever you may be

Scores more goals than the man Lisbie

???
  • Options
    don't get the hump Steve, no one is calling you racist. i'm certainly not, and i've definately had a chuckle at things like this in the past.

Just think as its been knocking around for a few seasons now, the eating dogs / dvd jokes have lost their initial giggle factor and are wearing a bit thin, and are on reflection offensive. Though i don't think it was anyone's intention to be offensive at all.

Just my view, and i may be completely wrong. I just think we're leading ourselves up for criticism if we go down this road.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if someone comes up with a song i'll sing it.I even love denis at the moment.
  • Options
    Zheng Zhi

Wherever you may be

Scores more goals than the man Lisbie

then again, so does my gran-neee

and she's been dead years twenty-three....
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    First two lines?

Zheng Zhi, Wherever you may be

you have more fans than CAFC...

Where's that coat?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]if someone comes up with a song i'll sing it.I even love denis at the moment.

LOL, i thought that after the game. I went a whole half without slagging off Dennis.

Things MUST be turning
  • Options
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZHENG ZHI
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i propose a straight forward 'Zeng Zhi' to the tune of Amazing Grace.

Lets face it, songs with more than two words in stump 90% of our home crowd.

or to the chant of chelsea.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    ZZ Where ever you maybe we are the famous CAFC
  • Options
    something to the tune of "Go West" might be suitable in a (Chinese) red army sort of way

eg.
    ZHENG ZHI - Chinese superstar
    ZHENG ZHI - scoring off the bar
    ZHENG ZHI - running down the line
    ZHENG ZHI - he is Charlton's number 9

I'm sure someone could come up with better lyrics, but I think the tune is good .. could perhaps rhyme 'spits at referees' with Chinese
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]if someone comes up with a song i'll sing it.I even love denis at the moment.

LOL, i thought that after the game. I went a whole half without slagging off Dennis.

Things MUST be turning

I just got to you both through reasoned argument!!
    Or maybe Dennis read it too and thought he'd better respond...
  • Options
    Zheng Zhi wherever you may be,
    You sell dodgy DVD
    It could be worse, you could be wall
    Selling crack in a primary school

Thats the current song, i like it. It's only football banter. If you find it offensive don't sing it, if you can think of a better song then start it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As his initials are ZZ I think we should just sing 'Gimme All Your Lovin'

By the way, what's wrong with eating dog if you're not vegetarian?
  • Options
    I know this has been sunk but for the third line

You got a great wall in your country

or

You got no democracy