Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FLAG!

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBZAiAnHTy0

Comments

• Options
    God, that is big! FIrst time I'd seen it from"afar"
  • Options
    Looks amazing, just ashame that a lot of fans were still in the pubs when it came out.
  • Options
    Any chance of getting the image from the flag as a JPEG to use as a wallpaper??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Any chance of getting the image from the flag as a JPEG to use as a wallpaper??

Maybe, Would have to be a paid for download as a contribution to the campaign.
  • Options
    They showed about 10 seconds of it on MOTD2.
  • Options
    i've not read anywhere,

how much did it cost ?
  • Options
    How much, well it weren't cheap
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2FPCSsu8fI

Another video, definatly needed more fan co-operation.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]How much, well it weren't cheap

then has it not been revealed intentionally how much it cost ?

Seeing as it was primarily paid for out of the 20k awarded to the supporters for their good behaviour, how much it cost HAS to be in the public domain...
  • Options
    We know, 3pm kick off will mean the ground is fuller, so it should look better.

Nice to see someone little moaners on the comments
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

Seeing as it was primarily paid for out of the 20k awarded to the supporters for their good behaviour, how much it cost HAS to be in the public domain...

It will, It cost about £5,000, but the final cost hasn't been worked out yet, no massive Wembley overruns, but around £5,000, once the final figure been sorted, we'll say.

And before someone goes on about the cost, the first quote we got was closer to £8,500
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

Not so, as premier league rules don't allow the moeny to be spent on a project like this but there was a £10k donation from the club.
  • Options
    cheers mate.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]We know, 3pm kick off will mean the ground is fuller, so it should look better.

Nice to see someone little moaners on the comments
    Prehaps done by people who are anti charltonlife? I think the comments were about the waving then the actual flag.
  • Options
    I think its excellent and having provided a donation, it's nice to feel part of it.