Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dog Kennels

All,
Just wondered if anybody knows or has used a kennel which is decemt and good rates.

Need my dogs looked after in Mid aigust for a week, never done it before
Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    I am using Jasmil in lower halstow, they are lovely there.
  • Options
    Possibly a bit far for you, but our dogs go up to Northampton.
    http://www.tollgatekennels.co.uk/
  • Options
    Cobblers
  • Options
    Thanks for reply TCE and SJ but was looking for close to bexley ss poss. Should have said, soz!!
  • Options
    I always use Deneland Kennels in Wilmington (Dartford), lovely place, my dog loves it there, and we used it with the family dog when I was a kid.
  • Options
    The Nook down at Gravesend is pretty popular mate, its opposite (across the A2 from) the Inn On The Lake and off the same turn off.
  • Options
    Been using http://www.gablespetparlour.co.uk/ , place near Crockenhill . No problems at all
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

The Nook down at Gravesend is pretty popular mate, its opposite (across the A2 from) the Inn On The Lake and off the same turn off.

We use the Nook, never had a problem there.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

BIG_ROB said:

My cousin runs it, so I'll pass on the compliments......................... ;-)
  • Options
    used Gables twice very good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Greenie said:

BIG_ROB said:

My cousin runs it, so I'll pass on the compliments......................... ;-)
    Never mind that, what about a discount for charlton fans?