Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Derek Hales flag wont last long if

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
it keeps on being screwed up and dumped in the south west corner.

Comments

• Options
    Plus it won't be helped if it keeps getting caught on the sticky out bit between the North and West Stands. Had a vision of someone being knocked flying when the West Upper dropped it over the edge this afternoon!
  • Options
    we tried to stretch it out into the upper Covered End, and got a bit of a shock, Its bloody heavy!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lucky it's in a lock up then, folded up, and in the dry.

It was put in the south west corner during the game, then folded up post match on the pitch, and yeah we noticed the camera position problem
  • Options
    Anyway, if anyone got any good photos, stick em up
  • Options
    For once the BBC sent us pictures, so we were able to show it's progress on the screen.

It looked awesome! I kid you not.

Well done Rothko and all involved
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite] Well done Rothko and all involved

Seconded! Did look good, and gave me the opportunity to explain to a little fella who asked who he was.
  • Options
    Looked very impressive from the East. How did it manage to get turned through 90 degrees going from the North to West stands?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Looked very impressive from the East. How did it manage to get turned through 90 degrees going from the North to West stands?

As someone said to me by the end it looked like Killer after a night out!