Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Mysteries of Woman: Handbag tales

13»

Comments

• GA - Mary Poppins : can't remember that bit, I'm afraid. Was that before or after the chainsaw scene?

FF - Gladstone : he always used to say he got few complants ....
  • You can see how a women's mind works (re. no bottle opener at cricket match). They will always shift the blame onto us even when clearly the fault lies squarely with them. No excuse, bottled beer or wine clearly needs a bottle opener, should be standard tool in women's hand bag.

Wallet in back pocket, phone in front pocket, man ready for the day. (spare keys in other pocket optional)
  • my latest revelation is on the subject of hair pin/clips. My bathroom and random other parts of the house is often scattered with these little treasures. Having two females in the house I was never able to allocate blame for these misdemeanors, however lately I stumbled on yet another a revelation. My wife is brunette and my daughter is blonde, unbeknownst to me previously these little blighters (the clips) are colour coded to the hair colour one assumes so they are less obvious.

My joy in now being able to blissfully redistributing said items was sadly short lived however as the missus has now decided to go blonde... Doh!
  • edited November 2013
    My rule is, if I can’t get it in my pockets, it doesn’t come with me. A handbag forces a woman to carry all sorts of things she doesn’t need to, on the off chance she might. And on the rare occasions I ask the wife to look after something in her bag, she moans how heavy it is!!!

The other thing with my wife is, if you stick a radley dog on it, she loves it and will happily pay a fortune for a little bit of leather. And she will have many more than she needs (one surely!) If I do need to carry something - an Asda carrier bag will do the job and you can throw it away when you don't need it anymore!
  • razil said:

my latest revelation is on the subject of hair pin/clips. My bathroom and random other parts of the house is often scattered with these little treasures. Having two females in the house I was never able to allocate blame for these misdemeanors, however lately I stumbled on yet another a revelation. My wife is brunette and my daughter is blonde, unbeknownst to me previously these little blighters (the clips) are colour coded to the hair colour one assumes so they are less obvious.

My joy in now being able to blissfully redistributing said items was sadly short lived however as the missus has now decided to go blonde... Doh!

Hate the bloody things, my wife seems to have thousands of the bastards!

• razil said:

my latest revelation is on the subject of hair pin/clips. My bathroom and random other parts of the house is often scattered with these little treasures. Having two females in the house I was never able to allocate blame for these misdemeanors, however lately I stumbled on yet another a revelation. My wife is brunette and my daughter is blonde, unbeknownst to me previously these little blighters (the clips) are colour coded to the hair colour one assumes so they are less obvious.

Like yourself Razil, I have two females in the household (my missus in a brunette and my daughter is blonde), but it isn't the hairclips that bother me so much, it's the hair that gets everywhere when they brush it. I find it everywhere, on the bed, in the shower and sink.

My missus had obviously been brushing her hair when she was folding the washing and putting it away as when I went for a piss at work the other day I pulled out one of her hairs from my boxers. I left it in the urinal, The bloke that went in after me must have thought I have really long pubes! (He would have known it wasn't from my head as I am bald).

• razil said:

Like yourself Razil, I have two females in the household (my missus in a brunette and my daughter is blonde), but it isn't the hairclips that bother me so much, it's the hair that gets everywhere when they brush it. I find it everywhere, on the bed, in the shower and sink.

My missus had obviously been brushing her hair when she was folding the washing and putting it away as when I went for a piss at work the other day I pulled out one of her hairs from my boxers. I left it in the urinal, The bloke that went in after me must have thought I have really long pubes! (He would have known it wasn't from my head as I am bald).

Happens all the time
  • My gf seldom if ever wears make-up, so it surprised me the other day when she said her handbag was too small, as apart from 1 million used tissues the rest was F**king MAKE-UP!!!!
  • I understand the reason for women having a handbag.

What I don't understand is why they have to have about 40 of the feckers.
  • My wife only has one and that's usually a cast of from my daughter. She really isn't that bothered about them although the one she does have is usually full of shit.