Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Beats by Dre

2»

Comments

• always been told beats by dre are gash.

Got me some urbanears for my birthday that have done me pretty well and i'm very happy with them.
  • Dre has merked everyone tbf. Hasn't he sold up now?
  • Overpriced rubbish.
  • The GZA
  • JT said:

Dre has merked everyone tbf. Hasn't he sold up now?

he sold out when he left NWA, or, arguably before that.
  • JT said:

Dre has merked everyone tbf. Hasn't he sold up now?

he sold out when he left NWA, or, arguably before that.
    I never knew he was a member of the north west addicks. You learn a new thing everyday
  • He spoke eloquently at Bromley Addicks not long ago.
  • Would you pay £170 for some headphones made by 'Monster'? If the answer is no don't by Beats by Dre.

Currently using for DJ'ing and general use a pair of Sony MDR-V55
  • Sorry did i read this right

£169. For a set of head phones not with ipod or mp3 thingy just head phones

Are you fooking stoopid nothing is worth that and unless you are a prem footballer who earns millions and dont give two shites that wearing big earphones makes you look like a plank

You shouldnt be doing it anyway

My god people are easily seperated from their cash
  • Sponsored links:

• Sennheiser can go **** themselves. Great headphones, but never last more than a year. The cable went wrong on three different models. I've wasted so much money on them, never going back.

Ended up with a pair of Dre headphones if only because they didn't end up costing me much. Sound quality is up to snuff (how good can MP3 players be anyway), they're durable, and even if the cable does a Sennheiser, it's easily replaced. They're overpriced which I guess is why people get that snobbery thing going on, but as headphones go, there's a LOT more tat out there.
  • I've had Bose for a couple of years now, and I'm using them extremely often. I got the on-ear ones, fantastic quality and portability.

I would recommend them.

Also, Denon is really good, but those I've seen have not been made with portability in mind - the sound is breathtaking though!
  • My boy got beats from his uncle for xmas. i wasn't impressed by the range. lots of depth but missing lots of top end. Agree about sennheiser leads being bad quality also. Recently bought a pair of Marshals to use with my cameras. Best cans I've ever had.
  • Got a pair of JVC XX things from hmv for 30 quid that are perfectly fine
  • mrbligh said:

anything by Sennheissers or akg would be my suggestion MUCH better than beats by dre. They are all bass, not warm defined bass, just rattling bass. If you pay £30-50 - good for the train, travelling around, £50-80 high end bordering on producer level, £80+ professional level. That's just a rough guide, if you let me know how much you wanna spend and what you're looking to get out of them I can give you specific models. This is my thing, I'm a music producer by trade!

What I liked about the £120 Beats was the cord never tangled. I honestly do not care about the brand, for me sound is more important. I want some cheap in ear for the train and knocking about. But I also would quite like some decent headphones to watch stuff on my iPad.
  • I will also say this. IPods are shit!! If you are a runner get a sansa clip zip!
  • Go on cnet and look at reviews. Please don't buy that overpriced turd.
  • Sorry did i read this right

Are you fooking stoopid nothing is worth that and unless you are a prem footballer who earns millions and dont give two shites that wearing big earphones makes you look like a plank

This and also the sound quality of mp3 is gash anyway. You can pay as much ad you want for headphones but the fact remains that an mp3 file is an eleventh the size of a CD file. I simply do not believe many could tell the difference in a pepsi challenge.

In the studio I use a set of audio-technica. Out and about shity £10 ear Buds.
  • edited May 2013
    Got a pair of Beats By Dre Solo HD and not had them for a year and the rubber cushion part is starting to come off them already and I keep them packed away when not in use and only for home usage. Decent enough sound but not value for money. I would recommend the Bose OE2's. Amazing sound quality.
  • Sponsored links:

• Vinnie V. said:

Sorry did i read this right

This and also the sound quality of mp3 is gash anyway. You can pay as much ad you want for headphones but the fact remains that an mp3 file is an eleventh the size of a CD file. I simply do not believe many could tell the difference in a pepsi challenge.

In the studio I use a set of audio-technica. Out and about shity £10 ear Buds.
    It's funny when you see someone with a pair of Dr. Dre beats connected to their I-Phone. Branding huh?