Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

before i renew..

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
I want to know that Faye is leaving the club this summer!

Comments

• Options
    why ?

with just had a massive win, and the first thing some people can think of is something negative.

Don't understand some people's thinkings at times.
  • Options
    why smudge?

cos the man is a waist of a lung
  • Options
    was a great win I agree, but him coming back in after Song going out just emphasises how dreadful he is..
  • Options
    I think Faye is hopeless, the poorest midfielder in the Premier League BUT he put the effort in today, was reasnably tidy in possesion & over all had a decent enough game...credit where credit's due Razil eh?!
  • Options
    Faye had a decent game I thought. There are far worse players at the club than him.
  • Options
    I also didn't think he was too bad - he can sometimes be too slow on the ball, but he can be quite effective in protecting the back four.

Directly comparing him to Song isn't really fair, as that young man looks to have a great future ahead of him.
  • Options
    One of his better games,gave Parker a tough time.
  • Options
    I actually thought he did ok too, and i never thought i'd write that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]One of his better games,gave Parker a tough time.
    [cite]Posted By: reserves[/cite]I actually thought he did ok too, and i never thought i'd write that.
    Players tend to turn it on against their old clubs - witness big Bent vs Everton (pre-Pardew days). He needs to be consistently good.
  • Options
    Talking about old boys turning it on against their old clubs

Why wasn't Ambrose in the squad- after his last two games, surely he must be injured?????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]Talking about old boys turning it on against their old clubs

Why wasn't Ambrose in the squad- after his last two games, surely he must be injured?????

Earlier in the week the official site reported that Ambrose had a knock.
  • Options
    Faye was overall okay today. Did some things well, some things very well and some things not so well but one of his better halves by far. However, all things considered, I hope he isn't with us next year. He's not Premiership material.
  • Options
    Sorry but we are in the position we are in partly cos of reliance on Faye, him giving the ball to the oppo, just dragged it all back.. He's the worst player to wear our shirt for a long time, at least Traore had two broken legs..

..anyway up the Addicks, Wigan, Manc and Shef here we come!