Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MOTD2 Tonight

So what are the odds on dear Adrian Chiles coming out with his usual old chestnut:

"Just remember, Charlton fans, in the end it's the hope that kills you."

Oh I so wish we chuck it back in his face by the end of the season...

Comments

• Options
    No...it'll be all about Newcastle losing and will Roeder get the tin-tack.
  • Options
    HE BLOODY SAID IT!!!
    STUPID BRUMMIE UGLY PRAT!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]So what are the odds on dear Adrian Chiles coming out with his usual old chestnut:

"Just remember, Charlton fans, in the end it's the hope that kills you."

He did- but a good analysis- Bright and Peacock saying we desearved the result today and making the point that has been on here that Hulse's loss to the Blades could be very important.
  • Options
    Mark Bright - top man. Very pro charlton words.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]HE BLOODY SAID IT!!!
    STUPID BRUMMIE UGLY PRAT!

He really has said it every time I've watched that programme when we've got a result.

At least we had two ex CAFC pundits to balance him out!
  • Options
    not seen it yet, but what about El Karkouri's handball? Blatant surely - I almost shouted handball myself!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]not seen it yet, but what about El Karkouri's handball? Blatant surely - I almost shouted handball myself!

Nah...It was ball to hand. Dyer crossed the ball and it rolled over El Kak's hand. No way a penalty, IMO. Another right decision by the ref.
  • Options
    Thanks Valley, I'll let the Elk of the hook then.
  • Options
    Deliberate handball states hand playing the ball, El Karkouri dived to block, the ball ran over his hand as he landed i.e not deliberate, i.e. no penalty. Some may have given it so we can thank Mr Gallagher for that one. It's easy to criticise a ref for the decisions we didn't get but not so easy to appreciate the ones he got right (especially when it contributes to a clean sheet!). Oh yeah and ours was a blatant penalty too, Solano knew what he was doing.