Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life End of Season Thank You's - 2012/13

Comments

• Options
    Thank you one and all. This is the site that keeps me from the little mundane things in life...or work as my boss likes to call it!

A wide spectrum of people, opinions and thoughts and a far healthier forum for those very reasons. All though, with the exception of a few notable guests (who also add to the flavour of our conversations) with Charlton in our hearts!

Have a great summer everyone... :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thankyou AFKA and Lookie for hosting a unique place, glad to see on another thread you were in a unique place on another thread AFKA

:-0 you deserve it!
    Hope the bacon worked!

J
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    Charlton Life ............ Top banana.
  • Options
    Would like to add my thanks to admin and every poster who help to make CharltonLife a top, top site to visit.
    Special shout out to RedMidland et al from an exile who really appreciates the match thread. Nice one!

Enjoy your summer y'all!
  • Options
    Brilliant site, great mix of humour and opinion and, sometimes, some really valuable help being offered. Thanks to all involved.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    A little surprised and put out that I never got a mention in the thank yous, but I keep posting even though it's a thankless task..

; )
  • Options
    Cheers Rob.
  • Options
    No problemo @JT
  • Options
    Another season where I've barely looked at any other Charlton Sites. No point - everything is on here. Cheers to everyone concerned.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I also thank you all for making me laugh and I enjoy the match thread for the away games I cant get to
  • Options
    Nah, you're all not tall enough so i'm off to ITVF...

Have a restful and pleasant summer Lifers
  • Options
    Can we have acworth on here next season please, admin?
  • Options
    Very many thanks for the service and the entertainment
  • Options
    Thanks AFKA and Lookie and everyone else for a fabulous site

I've got no idea how I coped before I found this place! It might sound strange I can come here and find the sublime to the ridiculous and even Nathan.

This website really does have everything I could look for, humour sensible comments and just downright buffoonery and abuse.

Onwards and upwards my fellow Addicks
  • Options

So much cheaper than a social life.

Thank you CL.
  • Options

So much cheaper than a social life.

Thank you CL.

yes indeed. All these new friends but no birthday or Christmas cards to send.

Thanks to all at admin for running a very slick site.
  • Options
    Best footy site on teh interwebs, bar none. Truly a better class of footy forum.

Thanks to everyone who makes it so - especially admin and all the organisers of the various doings on here.

Very much appreciated. Hope all lifers have a terrific summer.
  • Options
    Agree with what's been said - great site (mobile and full version), ad free and, of course, excellent content.

Well done and thanks to everyone involved.
  • Options
    Is there a footie forum awards ceremony
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Many thanks to Peanuts for filling my (virtual) Sky Rocket on more than 1 occasion.
  • Options

Many thanks to Peanuts for filling my (virtual) Sky Rocket on more than 1 occasion.

oo-er

• Options
    Thanks Charlton Life, a long way from home but still able to keep up to date with what's going on. Its a great forum
  • Options

Not to forget that both Michael Slater and Richard Murray spoke about reading CL this season, the Trust got off to great start in part due to the platform given to it by CL while Bromley Addicks, Eltham Addicks Ashford Addicks and NWK Addicks all tapped into the resource that is CL.

100% Support was a great rallying point (well done Stig)

I imagine controlling the rest of you must be like herding cats so well done AFKA and Lookie.

Onwards and upwards as one lurker said.

Indeed!

Just to say a big thank you to those on here who showed an interest in the trust in the early days... especially to those who joined, advised and provided time as Henry mentions... and then there were the graphics from Stig.
    The continual growth each and every month gave the club cause to talk to us. They could see where this might go - It took a few months to get going but the club are now working with the Trust
    Thanks to the CAFC email earlier today we are at 1,250 survey responses and this is just the start! 400 of those are already members or subscribers to the trust and nearly 500 fans have asked for more information about the trust.
    And there are many, many ideas including quite a few around the match day experience... we hope to meet the club soon to start discussions about next season...

When is the fixture list coming out?!
  • Options
    19th june i think
  • Options
    Thankyou also afka and co. But if Nathan is still allowed then surely ackworth can be permitted! That's from the part of me that misses the anarchistic mentally ill mess that was the netaddicks days ;-)
  • Options
    Goddamnit I love CharltonLife. Sincerely.
  • Options

Okay @AddickUpNorth, so if AFKA or Lookie said that they were gonna close CL down unless you ate a chicken nugget, would you eat it?

; )
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Okay @AddickUpNorth, so if AFKA or Lookie said that they were gonna close CL down unless you ate a chicken nugget, would you eat it?

; )</blockquote

Nope. F**k the lot of ya! ;o)
  • Options
    Just like to thank all those who were 100% behind Powell ALL season { including myself } when others wobbled after every defeat.