Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham given a win....

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
for a goal that never cross the line.

Unbelievable.

Comments

• Options
    pathetic decision and the yellow for bentley was just as pathetic.....
  • Options
    Easy, goal line technology, love it or hate it it sorts it out FACT....
  • Options
    reasonable hammers contingent as ever , hope we can bring a few up there for our game next month(still we brought f**k all up there when we won the div.1 title) but we had a good turn out for pitchers moment of glory
  • Options
    who have they got left to play apart from united,arsenal and chelsea
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]Easy, goal line technology, love it or hate it it sorts it out FACT....[/quote]

What's there to dislike about it? It sorts out decisions without human interference which can be wrong.
  • Options
    I was there for the title game, it was surreal, we were so safe though..
  • Options
    didn't need goal line technology he was offsid for starters.

unbeleievably inept linesman
  • Options
    Yes he was offside . Yes it was handball,but for once I will try to make a case for the lino.What colour boots did teves have on ? WHITE the same as the ball , both his boots crossed the line and in real time the lino COULD? have mistaken them for the ball ? BAN WHITE BOOTS I SAY.
  • Options
    That Howard Webb, what a cracking ref he is!!!
  • Options
    i actually think he is one of the better refs. in this instance, it wasn't really him though, it was the lino.

start can't believe it was given.

whats the latest on the possible points deduction ? when is the hearing ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not entirely sure when the hearing is, its all a bit academic anyway as we won't get enough points to stay up as it is so any points deduction won't affect our outcome.
    Unless the points deduction is for nex season which will be totally unjust IMO.
    Is a typical Terry Brown parting shot though, for a so called "fan" he really hasn't acted in west hams best interest for the entire time he was chairman.
    To know he's walked away with £30m from the sale of the club makes my blood boil.

As for Webb, I think he is probably one of the best refs in the prem, but he had a right stinker on saturday. I don't think it was a penalty, minimal contact and tevez was slipping anyway.
    Its that decision that changed the game IMO.