Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Back

2»

Comments

• Options
    How long you been away? - obviously greatly missed !
    Good luck with Op mate.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

How do I get rid of rats?

A good Jack Russell Terrier ; )
    How do I get rid of Jack Russells?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Welcome back Big Rob, why 3 kidneys? That's a bit greedy ain't it?

Seriously, good luck with that.
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Black dust bin liner, zip tie, River Thames
  • Options

Welcome back Big Rob, why 3 kidneys? That's a bit greedy ain't it?

Seriously, good luck with that.

They gonna stick another one in. Cheers mate
  • Options
    Redskin said:

I actually inquired about your whereabouts the other day on the How many posts? thread.

BIG_ROB said:

Incense candel.

I tried that but they won't keep still long enough to shove it in and light it.

Serious Q Rob, my neighbours have rats in their lofts and I don't want them in mine. ( We can't have pets)
    Depends what sort of condition the adjoining wall is in, if there is one? If there is and there are small holes in it, fill the gaps with wire wall. That should keep em at bay for a while.

Cheers Brendan pal and thanks for you concern Redskin ; )
    He wasn't concerned, just asking where that meat-eating bugger in france was !
    :-)

(Welcome back).

• Options

Redskin said:

I actually inquired about your whereabouts the other day on the How many posts? thread.

BIG_ROB said:

Incense candel.

Serious Q Rob, my neighbours have rats in their lofts and I don't want them in mine. ( We can't have pets)
    Depends what sort of condition the adjoining wall is in, if there is one? If there is and there are small holes in it, fill the gaps with wire wall. That should keep em at bay for a while.

Cheers Brendan pal and thanks for you concern Redskin ; )
    He wasn't concerned, just asking where that meat-eating bugger in france was !
    :-)

(Welcome back).

Cheers MOG me old mucker ; )
  • Options
    Thought I'd keep you hanging on mate, I know you'll be hoping I said hello ;o)
    Welcome back Rob, the old place has missed ya.
  • Options

Thought I'd keep you hanging on mate, I know you'll be hoping I said hello ;o)
    Welcome back Rob, the old place has missed ya.

Knew you wouldn't let me down AUN pal. Had me worried though. ; )

Nice one
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Black dust bin liner, zip tie, River Thames
    How can I get some rat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great haveing you back Rob I did miss your caustic/wise/witty banter. Best wishes for your future operation my own son-In-law is on the transplant list at Harefield hospital so I do know what a tough time this must be for you and your family keep your pecker up you will soon running down the Woolwich Rd again.

• Options

Great haveing you back Rob I did miss your caustic/wise/witty banter. Best wishes for your future operation my own son-In-law is on the transplant list at Harefield hospital so I do know what a tough time this must be for you and your family keep your pecker up you will soon running down the Woolwich Rd again.

Thanks for your support @fossdeneboy, means a lot.
  • Options
    Hello Rob. Hope all is well.
    I'm still up for the auf weidersein long weekender if you can rally the team.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Incense candel.

Thanks for that, todays chore sorted.
  • Options

Hello Rob. Hope all is well.
    I'm still up for the auf weidersein long weekender if you can rally the team.

Yeah cheers T mate. Is June too short notice for yo I think Ross is hoping to come out then too?
  • Options
    Check your inbox