Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SORT IT OUT BORO!

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
bloody losing!

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2007
    Have no fear - Jason Euell's on!!

EDIT - Scratch that. Southgate has seen sense and taken him off.
  • Options
    fuck sake
  • Options
    Boro 0 Man City 2
  • Options
    2 - 0, useless bunch of no marks!
  • Options
    Makes tommorrow a must win, me thinks¬
  • Options
    We're only really losing out by one point - As many have said (including myself) Sheffield Utd are the team that we've got to chase down.

At 5 O'Clock tonight they'll be 4th bottom, and we'll be 7 points behind them with a game in hand.
  • Options
    We need a Fulham win
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Paddy Powell[/cite]We're only really losing out by one point - As many have said (including myself) Sheffield Utd are the team that we've got to chase down.

At 5 O'Clock tonight they'll be 4th bottom, and we'll be 7 points behind them with a game in hand.[/quote]

It's all academic if we don't win, their goal difference is currently minus 19...come on Chelsea another couple of goals please.
  • Options
    Absolutely bloody typical. Well, we just have to keep winning our games and see what happens elsewhere.
  • Options
    Sheff Utd.. Pld 30 31pts -19
    Charlton....Pld 29 24pts -23
    Watford....Pld 30 20pts -27
    West Ham..Pld 29 20pts -29

A game in hand, not much in the GD, and Sheff Utd yet to come to The Valley..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can we complain they played a weakened team - no Viduka and no Woodgate? Useless Smoggies. Hope United stuff 'em on Monday.