Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone watching Soccer AM?

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
Bjorn Borg supports Charlton!!!!

Quality and totally bizarre

Comments

• Yeah thought exactly the same! Apparently his parents supported us, so he just followed them!

Am also getting very bored of Lovejoy banging on about how he's playing at Wembley today....
  • Loving the Glenn Hoddle air guitar!

It's wearing a bit thin but how good is that stadium though?!?!?!?
  • I'd heard that before about Bjorg, but for some reason always thought it was a bit of an urban myth.

Couldn't stop laughing when I heard it come from his own lips - and to say that the thing that makes him unhappy most is when Charlton lose was just quality!!!
  • Wembley looks amazing, and so glad it's Ralf Little doing the show-round rather then one of those boring old winkers
  • Loved Luther Blissett saying he'd seen an indoor warm up room when he was at Milan.....what a show off!!!

Wouldn't mind a visit there. Entered the draw on thefa.com to win tickets for the U21s against Italy.

Bjorn Borg: I do have a team although they're not doing well at the moment...Sharlton Athletic....what a legend!
  • [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Loved Luther Blissett saying he'd seen an indoor warm up room when he was at Milan.....what a show off!!!

Wouldn't mind a visit there. Entered the draw on thefa.com to win tickets for the U21s against Italy.

Bjorn Borg: I do have a team although they're not doing well at the moment...Sharlton Athletic....what a legend!

I won't upset you and say that I've got tickets for the U21's then...!

Who'd have thought Bjorn Borg eh?!
  • yeh bjorn didn't come out and say it straight away did he. He waffled on a bit before he confessed that he was a charlton fan lol.
  • me and you medders! see you along wembley way about 10:30-11:00 next week, I'm sure you'll be able to spot Stick!
  • And to think I spent my youth hoping McEnroe (my hero) would always batter him. If only I'd known then...
  • did you also see Kish on the showboat !!!!