Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Nigels will be Nigels
  • Wallies.
  • So one of them gets released with a caution for possession of Class A drugs. That'll really clamp down on drugs & football supporters.

My Millwall mate says he went into 5 pubs pre Wembley & Millwall fans were dealing in all the toilets.
  • edited May 2013
    Nowt wrong with drugs and football IMO

Watching Cafc pilling out my nutt was a great thing 8)
  • Kermongant where ever you maybe
    You eat frogs in your country
    But it be worse
    You could be millwall
    Sniffing coke in a toilet stall
  • So one of them gets released with a caution for possession of Class A drugs. That'll really clamp down on drugs & football supporters.

My Millwall mate says he went into 5 pubs pre Wembley & Millwall fans were dealing in all the toilets.

The Irony of being disgusted that drugs are sold in a pub. LMAO.

• If I could like the above post, I would.

But seriously if I had to go to Selhurst every odd week I'd probably be overdosed on Prozac by now.
  • edited May 2013

So one of them gets released with a caution for possession of Class A drugs. That'll really clamp down on drugs & football supporters.

No doubt, he would've got a caution for Class A if he was in Asda. A clamp down on football fans and gear is needed no more than a clamp down on libarians and class A.

It's society. You'll find traces of drugs in almost every pub in the Uk so it's no surprise it will be more prominent when the pubs are packed full of people on the sauce rather than when there is 4 old blokes watching the horse racing.