Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Signed 96/97 shirt for auction

Hi all,

I am in process of moving out and after a lot of deliberation sadly will be saying goodbye to my framed signed charlton shirt.

I though this would be the best place to auction this and would put proceeds to 'parkinsons uk' charity very close to my heart after losing my grandad too it.

I won this in a news shopper competition as a youngster. It was awarded to me in a game against swindon in the 1996-1997 season i believe.
Some of the former cafc legends and some of the leg-ends who have signed the shirt are -

Alan Curbishley, Steve Gritt, David Whyte, Stuart Balmer, Paul Mortimer, Mark Kinsella, Richard Rufus, John Robinson, Gary Poole, Anthony Barness, Kevin Lisbie and around 6 others though i am not quite 100% certain who they are from signatures.

Starting bid at £20 and will leave running up until 4pm thursday with final bid at that time being winning bid which i will then send private message to arrange.

nb - i live in barnehurst and would happily deliver if not too far out or can arrange collection.

Many thanks

Dean

Comments