Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Aston Villa v Sunderland

2»

Comments

• Options

That 6th means Villa now have a superior goal difference to Newcastle (-22 compared to -23), although Newcastle have scored more goals.

as the actress said to the bishop .. 'it's tight at the bottom'
  • Options
    I still have a doubt about Newcastle, under big-nose Pardew.
  • Options
    good to watch .. at last Lambert has got some reward for the faith he's put in his young players .. I enjoyed that
  • Options
    ^^^^ it'll be close !!
  • Options
    Wigan are still going down, have to play Arsenal on the penultimate game of the season then play Villa
  • Options

Wigan are still going down, have to play Arsenal on the penultimate game of the season then play Villa

I reckon you are dead right NP
  • Options
    Wigan will go down, Arsenal and Chelsea will get Champions League places.

Premiership season is over.
  • Options
    I can't see them getting anything above 35 points
  • Options
    Wigan won at the Emirates a couple of years back when they looked dead and buried wouldn't rule them out just yet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Wigan definitely favourites but Newcastle are right in it!

Wigan fixtures:
    West Brom (A)
    Swansea (H)
    Arsenal (A)
    Villa (H)

Newcastle fixtures:
    West Ham (A)
    QPR (A)
    Arsenal (H)

Aston Villa fixtures:
    Norwich (A)
    Chelsea (H)
    Wigan (A)

Sunderland fixtures:
    Southampton (H)
    Stoke (H)
    Tottenham (A)
  • Options
    we will seeeeeeeee ...
  • Options
    I can see Wigan getting six points before they play Villa. It cold be interesting!
  • Options

I think the red was right. Hat trick for Benteke

you are dead right
  • Options
    would rather villa went down than Wigan. Villa are stacked in debt and would sell all their best players. Wigan, well run, players will generally stay and they will do well in the Champ (same as REading and if QPR chuck more money at it we could just see bottom 3 bounce straight back up).
  • Options
    would rather villa went down than Wigan. Villa are stacked in debt and would sell all their best players

They are also backed by a Billionaire who might let the debts run on for a further season in order to get back into the Premiership.

Dave Whelan on the other hand isn't quite as well minted.
  • Options
    Prolly won't happen, but would love to see Pardew and 'The Toon' relegated. Best supporters in the land, don't ya know...
  • Options
    Wigan are in deep trouble.

How'd they'd do in the Championship depends if Martinez stays I think.
  • Options
    Mike said:

looking forward to wigan. just under 2 hours on the train, should take a few there

Should be a decent allocation of away tickets...

Looking at the fixture list, away to West Brom is a must win game, but the way the Baggies played at the weekend, will be tough. If Villa win at Norwich, I can't see Wigan catching them, even if they win the last game of the season. Norwich aren't safe though...
  • Options
    If Villa went down dazza might get a game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I reckon you are dead right NP

I think the red was right. Hat trick for Benteke

you are dead right
    Dead right?
  • Options
    bang to rights guv