Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

decisions, decisions

so it is spanners v nigels Tuesday, I know it has been discussed elsewhere, but if one wins they are in the play offs, if the other wins they are safe from relegation.

what result would you prefer?

Apart from the obvious natural disaster, in that area how could you tell if it was a new natural disaster and it would be unlikely to have an impact on the area/quality of life anyway.

Comments

• Draw and then both lose last game

If not stripey shit win and then both lose remaining games of season
  • think a nigel win would be best, as they can still lose the play offs, whereas the spanners are safe if they win, well in a football sense, not neccesarily from their own fans.
  • Palace win for me. Point will I think be enough to keep the spanners up.
  • Nigels Win ( never though i would ever say that ) then they crash in the play offs against Brighton at Wembley. Millwall go down.
  • Nigels Win ( never though i would ever say that ) then they crash in the play offs against Brighton at Wembley. Millwall go down.

Yeah.0-0 till 93rd minute. They get a pen. Hit the bar. Brighton go down the other end and score.

Yeah.0-0 till 93rd minute. They get a pen. Hit the bar. Brighton go down the other end and score.

Don't be ridiculous. This isn't Hollywood. At least keep your predictions realisti.... Oh.
  • I wiuld like a Palace win - they are unlikely to go up anyway and I would love nothing better than for Millwall to go down
  • Can we have a match thread on here...would be so weird to see yessssssssssssssssss when Palace score.
  • Can we have a match thread on here...would be so weird to see yessssssssssssssssss when Palace score.

No thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2013

Draw and then both lose last game

If not stripey shit win and then both lose remaining games of season

Rarely does a post cut through all the waffle with such perfect logic as this.
  • Palace win ensures nothing to play for against Peterborough, heightening the chances of a Millwall relegation yet further. Pretty clear for me.
  • so it is spanners v nigels Tuesday, I know it has been discussed elsewhere, but if one wins they are in the play offs, if the other wins they are safe from relegation.

what result would you prefer?

Apart from the obvious natural disaster, in that area how could you tell if it was a new natural disaster and it would be unlikely to have an impact on the area/quality of life anyway.

you flatter them with the attention.
    A big `who cares' from the baldy household.
  • Leuth said:

Palace win ensures nothing to play for against Peterborough, heightening the chances of a Millwall relegation yet further. Pretty clear for me.

Good point, we need all the correct permutations to ensure both Millwall and Wolves go down.
  • Palace to smash them and send them further towards the drop, praying for A Barnsley win on the weekend!
  • More I think about it, more I want a Palace win.
  • I'd prefer they both stayed in our league so we get to play them next season,so a draw or millwall win will do nicely
  • Millwall win .. see Croydon's comments
  • Makes no difference to me who wins. I'm a Charlton supporter and it doesn't bother me where the other two finish.
  • Makes no difference to me who wins. I'm a Charlton supporter and it doesn't bother me where the other two finish.

Sorry, but that is weird. I bet you love Soccer Saturday watching all the scores changing & not caring a jot about any of them,
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2013
    Croydon said:

I'd prefer they both stayed in our league so we get to play them next season,so a draw or millwall win will do nicely

Why?????

1 point of them this season, a pain in the arse both away games and likely that one fixture will be on TV, where we never win.

Let Millwall go to Burton and Rotherham where they belong.
  • edited April 2013

Makes no difference to me who wins. I'm a Charlton supporter and it doesn't bother me where the other two finish.

Fair enough. Life is much simpler that way.

Sometimes I wish I could have the same attitude.

Especially over Millwall as we never beat them.

I just can't.

Sorry, but that is weird. I bet you love Soccer Saturday watching all the scores changing & not caring a jot about any of them,
    Nothing weird about it at all. I don't care where Brighton and Watford finish.
    Do you care where Millwall & Palace finish ?
  • I was just pointing out that not everyone is into the Palace and Millwall rivalry. It's not weird if you don;t care about them. I know of plenty fans with the attitude of ME14.
  • Croydon said:

I'd prefer they both stayed in our league so we get to play them next season,so a draw or millwall win will do nicely

Why?????

1 point of them this season, a pain in the arse both away games and likely that one fixture will be on TV, where we never win.

I get your point but they're just my favourite games of the season,the ones I look for when the fixtures come out. Just can't beat a derby day atmosphere in my eyes,though I will be hoping for a better points return. Plus the more games I can get to on an oyster card the better!
  • Croydon said:

Croydon said:

Why?????

I get your point but they're just my favourite games of the season,the ones I look for when the fixtures come out. Just can't beat a derby day atmosphere in my eyes,though I will be hoping for a better points return. Plus the more games I can get to on an oyster card the better!
    I just dont wanna go through that feeling of losing to them again!

Id even go as far as to say i'll get more pleasure seeing them go to those shit holes in L1 on a weekly basis.
  • Croydon said:

Croydon said:

Why?????

I just dont wanna go through that feeling of losing to them again!

Id even go as far as to say i'll get more pleasure seeing them go to those shit holes in L1 on a weekly basis.
    If you could guarantee me that palace wouldn't go up,I'd happily have them send millwall down. But living where I live,I simply couldn't bear those stripey arseholes in the prem

• I was just pointing out that not everyone is into the Palace and Millwall rivalry. It's not weird if you don;t care about them. I know of plenty fans with the attitude of ME14.

Really ? I don't. Fair enough but I really do find it strange that a supporter doesn't care about their local rivals.
    No wonder we are so dispassionate at times.

When we play Millwall or Palace, do you want us to win more than if we play say Barnsley ?
  • I find it far more weird the obsession some people have with Crystal Palace and Millwall. Of course I am interested in other football results, but not because I dislike a particular team. I always watch Soccer Saturday when not watching Charlton, but Charlton are my main concern.
  • edited April 2013
    Charlton interest me first and foremost so, from a Charlton perspective, Palace reaching the Premiership would be worse than Millwall remaining in the Championship.

Therefore if a Millwall victory knocks Palace out of the top 6 bring it on.

In an ideal world they'd both cock it up but that wasn't the question.