Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jones vs Sonnen

great card, can't see Sonnen lasting long.
hope Bisping wins but tough challenge.

Anyone staying up to watch?

Main Card
Jones vs Sonnen
Bisping vs Belcher
Nelson vs Kongo
Davis vs Magalhaes
Miller vs Healy
Prelims
Khabilov vs Medeiros
Villante vs St. Preux
McMann vs Gaff
Caraway vs Bedford
Garcia vs McKenzie
Siler vs Holobaugh

Comments

• Options
    What time is it on
  • Options
    Usually kicks off around midnight, finishes 3-4am
  • Options
    Is it espn still
  • Options
    No idea how Sonnen manages to get these big fights. Talks his way to the top, can't see him winning.
  • Options

No idea how Sonnen manages to get these big fights. Talks his way to the top, can't see him winning.

To be fair, he should have beat Anderson in the first fight. Got sloppy and was submitted. Jones struggles for opponents..............think Sonnen jumped in.
    He is unlikely to win because Jones is a more rounded fighter and a natural light heavy. Can see a first round KO.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    liberty how sonnen gets these chances , poor old bisping deserved one and I think would do sonnen
  • Options
    Got to love some Big Country
  • Options
    Horrible injury there, his eye is bleeding from a poke.
  • Options
    yeah, too many eye pokes..........they really need to find a solution for them.
  • Options
    That toe injury Jones suffered was so nasty...he didn't even realize until he started talking to Joe Rogan and looked down!! The look on his face was priceless...he went green pretty quick, understandably...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Siler / Holobaugh fight of the night for me
  • Options

That toe injury Jones suffered was so nasty...he didn't even realize until he started talking to Joe Rogan and looked down!! The look on his face was priceless...he went green pretty quick, understandably...

Some poor refereeing last night, not sure where they found the young guy but he was terrible.
    Sonnen was 20 seconds away from winning the title as I doubt Jones would have been able to continue.
  • Options
    nolly said:

liberty how sonnen gets these chances , poor old bisping deserved one and I think would do sonnen

Couldn’t agree more mate, When Bisping fought Sonnen i thought Bisping would get the decision but went the other way which was harsh, Bisping is so underrated, Hes not elustrous but always fights with a good discipline and with great cardio. It’s a shame when he rought Rashid Evans when Evans was undefeated the descision went the wrong way when it would of easily gone to Bisping. Such a nice guy to, Met him a few times at signings sessions.
  • Options
    Think he's unlucky on close ones smithy thought he had turned the corner after stann but you never no couple of wins