Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life, Upbeats visit........... 11th May

2»

Comments

• Options
    Here you go mate

• Options
    What a lovely photo.
    Thanks mate,
    Bailey starting to look like he's enough, surprising how knackered he gets doing this. He's slept since we got home, he dont like that Hi Viz one bit.
  • Options
    She was most intrigued as to what the high vis was for. Have tried to get her involved with animals as much as we can, although our cat, ducks and fish not quite the same as a fully grown German shepherd!
  • Options
    Publicity for the Charity, although I dont release the photos (without permission) the Pets As Therapy charity they actually pay Bailey's insurance premium via our membership and try to insist he wears it. Mostly the children dont like it because they cant get to stroke him through it and he hates it with a passion because its uncomfortable. As I said to them, the last thing I need is Bailey getting irritable surround by children because of a poxy vest.
    When/if the weather gets nicer get over here, she can watch him train and then walk him after when he's knackered.
  • Options
    Cheers Ray, she'd love that.
  • Options
    Well done @T.C.E. & Bailey, et al. Great work.
  • Options
    I thought he'd borrowed RedM's car park Attendant uniform !
  • Options
    Bloody lovely. Well done everyone. Love the Upbeats. As Ben says... That's what we do.
  • Options

I thought he'd borrowed RedM's car park Attendant uniform !

Lol, not sure he's forgiven me for that one. But Wally is asleep again I've just seen ;)