Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LEICESTER V WATFORD tonight

Comments

• Options

So what results do we need tomorrow to keep this ridiculous dream going?

millwall to beat nottingham forrest and cardiff to beat bolton

• Options

A win for us at Boro is pretty important too ;0)

• Options

What if Cardiff and Bolton draw? Can't see Millwall doing us a favour to be honest with you.
  • Options

I can actually see that happening. Pity we will only get a draw at Boro.

• Options

What if Cardiff and Bolton draw? Can't see Millwall doing us a favour to be honest with you.
    if bolton get a draw we can only finish level on points with them, their goal difference is currently 5 better than ours

• Options
    Unless I'm reading the table wrong, provided we win tomorrow - we need two of Bolton, Forest or Palace to lose to leave us still in with a shout on the last day, no matter what - right?
  • Options

Unless I'm reading the table wrong, provided we win tomorrow - we need two of Bolton, Forest or Palace to lose to leave us still in with a shout on the last day, no matter what - right?

thats right :)
  • Options
    What's the fixtures for those three ?
  • Options
    1. Cardiff to beat Bolton
    2. Forest not to win at the Den

Forest losing is even better but the dream is still strong with a draw there.

Forest vs. Leicester final day.
  • Options
    The absolute and only thing to focus on is trying to win at Middlesboro tomorrow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

1. Cardiff to beat Bolton
    2. Forest not to win at the Den

Forest losing is even better but the dream is still strong with a draw there.

Forest vs. Leicester final day.

Palace ?

• Options
    seth plum said:

The absolute and only thing to focus on is trying to win at Middlesboro tomorrow.

100% agree
  • Options
    Palace six points ahead with better GD so not realistically counting them.

Think they have:

Peterborough (H)
    Millwall (A)
    and someone else on final day
  • Options
    they have blackburn away tomorrow and pboro home last day
  • Options
    My mistake. :-)

The results we need IMO:

Cardiff vs. Bolton - Cardiff
    Millwall vs. Forest - Millwall/draw

Bolton vs. Blackpool - Blackpool

Forest vs. Leicester
    If Forest lose vs. Millwork - Forest/draw
    If MFC/
  • Options
    It's still possible, unlikely but not impossible.
  • Options

The results we need IMO:

Forest vs. Leicester
    If MFC/

Could you run that past me again, please Callum....?

• Options
    There is a thread that I started about this, but to keep it simple - For us to get into the play offs Bolton (66 points) need to lose both games, or worst case lose 1 and draw 1 (they have Cardiff away and then Blackpool at home). Leciester (65 points) need to draw their last game (away to Forest) and Forest (64 points) can draw their last 2 games (Millwall away & then home to Leicester)

Oh, we then have to win both our games and hope that we increase our goal difference by 1 more than Forest, and 4 more than Bolton, unless either lose heavily.............but Forest can't lose to Leicester !
  • Options

Macronate said:

where's Super_horns?

At the game nodoubt.
    Sadly not (got to be up early tomorrow for a wedding).

Least we've put some pressure on Hull even though I still expect them to sneak a win against Barnsley.

Not good news for Leicester - no promotion will only increase their debts...

• Options
    edited April 2013

The results we need IMO:

Forest vs. Leicester
    If MFC/

Could you run that past me again, please Callum....?

Messed up the last part, bloody phone. :-)

Forest vs. Leicester:
    1. If MFC beat Forest - Forest/draw
    2. If MFC & Forest draw - draw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lets just win tomorrow and then see what other teams can do for us - arent the play=offs great? - far away from many seasons ago when half the div had nothing to play for at this stage of this season
  • Options

Lets just win tomorrow and then see what other teams can do for us - arent the play=offs great? - far away from many seasons ago when half the div had nothing to play for at this stage of this season

It's a damn sight more exciting than the Premiership that's for sure!
  • Options
    Wonder how many Addicks are frantically trying to work out play off semi/final dates and hoping upon hope that their holiday in sunny Spain doesn't clash ?
  • Options

Wonder how many Addicks are frantically trying to work out play off semi/final dates and hoping upon hope that their holiday in sunny Spain doesn't clash ?

I admit to checking flight prices from Copenhagen Fanny
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Of course all this depends on two wins from our last two games. I have to say that this is the most confident I've been of us doing that all season.

The players are going to work their nuts off for the six points. And I'm backing us to get them.
  • Options

Just realized how wrong that sounded!
  • Options

Just realized how wrong that sounded!
    That's my Danish cousin !

• Options

foxes talk is interesting tonight

Why?
    Cos I'm on it
  • Options

I have been wondering if it's practical to take a long weekend break to the UK from Canada!

It'll be a moot point though - we'll drop points vs Bristol City and Palace will squeeze in despite losing on the last day of the season when a win for us would have seen us leap frog them on goal difference.
  • Options

There is a thread that I started about this, but to keep it simple - For us to get into the play offs Bolton (66 points) need to lose both games, or worst case lose 1 and draw 1 (they have Cardiff away and then Blackpool at home). Leciester (65 points) need to draw their last game (away to Forest) and Forest (64 points) can draw their last 2 games (Millwall away & then home to Leicester)

Oh, we then have to win both our games and hope that we increase our goal difference by 1 more than Forest, and 4 more than Bolton, unless either lose heavily.............but Forest can't lose to Leicester !

I'm amazed that you even considered working that out. Was the sun shining on your side of the street?