Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Free Leyton Orient Season Ticket for Students..

http://www.lofcdirect.co.uk/index.aspx

They're literally giving season tickets away for free if you're a student. Pretty interesting approach - I'm willing to bet it's going to introduce a rather different element to their support though..! Bold move.

Comments

• Options
    An unwashed element.
  • Options
    great idea
  • Options
    They are going to be even more desperate now that the whole Wet Spam/Olympic Stadium carve up looks like coming off.
  • Options
    Interesting. I notice that Arsenal are doing some cheap seats for younger fans. Get 'em young and hopefully you can keep them for life.
  • Options
    Barry H is getting desperate .. he wouldn't 'give away' the steam from his porridge unless there was a potential big benefit to him in the longer term. BUT .. if one is desperate to watch football and has no readies ........... also L O could be promotion contenders next season
  • Options
    Very interesting, i wouldn't be impressed having to shell out money for a ST when students get them for free....
  • Options
    Why should students get anything free always irritated me that they get discounts and stuff

Make em pay like the rest of us